Welcome To Earth

A hellish landscape is scene as beings of all shapes and sizes are seen wondering about its streets. Then a castle is seen and the interior is seen, a portrait of a family showing.

"Far, far away, in the land of sinners, Hell, lived a princess – Charlotte Magne," a soft female voice says, narrating as the picture is gazed upon

Then...

"Rail slide!" the same female voice shouts as a young girl with snow white skin, rosy red cheeks, and long blonde hair says as she jumps on a railing and slides down it, speeding down the staircase.

She then knocks over a valuable decoration and even hits the family portrait, knocking it down and her head rips through it in the part that shows her face. She falls to the ground and giggles happily.

"Some people say I'm not what a Princess of Hell should be like just because I'm kind and loving to my subjects and others," the girl known as Charlotte Magne says, still narrating as a scene of her giving someone some money and another scene of her helping an elder lady across a street. "What? I like to help people! And I'm about to help a lot more because today is my 16th birthday! And according to tradition, my mom, the queen, and my dad, the king, I am now able to help with royal duties and things like that! YAY!"

Charlotte is seen in a royal dress as she is walking down an aisle of sorts, approaching her mother and father who stand from their thrones as their daughter nears them. Charlotte smiles.

"Now, Charlotte dear, this responsibility we are giving you is a big one," Charlotte's mother, Lilith, tells her daughter.

"We trust you to do your your best at being the little devil that we see you as," Lucifer, Charlotte's father, says.

"Don't worry, Mom and Dad!" Charlotte says. "I can do this!"

~(--)~

Charlotte is seen near a group of arguing demons, trying to calm them down before a fight breaks out. She fails and the demons start to brawl, spilling some blood as they fight each other. Charlotte, seeing as her situation as hopeless, starts to shuffle away from the demons before breaking out into a sprint.

Her parents are seen in their limo, watching their daughter fail and run from the group of fighting demons.

"She's not ready," both Lucifer and Lilith say in unison.

~(--)~

"Noooo! Please don't strip away my royal status!" Charlotte begs to her parents after being told that they're disappointed and are planning to do something to her. "I promise I'll do better! Don't abandon me!"

"Charlotte, we're not disowning you nor revoking your royal status," Lucifer tells his daughter, making her light up in joy and relief. "... yet."