Swimming

"I have told you I have no idea," Caroline said panicked.", she may be somewhere with the Salvatore's."
"Hmmmm" Klaus replied

I just watched amused. But as I turn around I see Damon standing in the doorway, standing in shock. "Wha- how. Did you get her-. WHAT DID YOU DO TO STEFAN"

And with that I jumped out of the window and onto the roof of the boarding house. I quickly vamped into klaus' car and got my phone out, and saw how many texts I got from the days I've been gone-

Klaus- little sister where are you, you need to help clean up the mess from the ball.

Klaus- stop toying around with that doppelgänger's human brother Jeremy and come home!

Rebekah- OMG SOPHIA DID YOU SLEEP WITH JEREMY CAUSE THATS WHAT KLAUS IS SAYING!!! And also we need to go shopping.

Elijah- Sophia where are you we are very worried and Kol would like to speak to you.

Jules- I might have made Kol break your bed, if didn't me to but we where all playing 21 dates and I kinda just happened.

Kol- Sophia get home it is important!

Finn- Sophia I am left to tell you but Niklaus has killed our mother again.

Klaus- where are you Soph I must tell you that that weak human Matt killed Finn.
Rebekah- Sophia?? Answer your phone.

Jules- Girl where are you, I have tried so many locator spells just get home.

I sat there with three things going through my head 1- awwww my family care 2- why did they kidnap me and 3- Finn and Mother are dead.

Pulling me out of my thoughts I heard Klaus walking towards the car. He opened the door and quickly sat down. "Hi Sophia how has your day be- SOPHIA"

I laughed at his out break and couldn't help but giggle at his words. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN. YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR DAYS AND YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BE AT THE SALVATORE HOUSE WHEN I AM DROPPING CAROLINE OF- oh"

"I have been great Nik thanks for asking, but with the exception for that I had my neck snapped and that witch put a spell on me to slow down the time it takes to heal. How about you?" I saw the look on his face changed from worry to pure anger.

"I am going to kill them. They will not expect what is coming to them. Especially Damon. You loved him and he did that. What they did to my little sister, they will pay."

I slumped down in the car seat and huffed signing that I just want to go home, he looked at me, his eyes softening and he nods. We went the long way home and I begged him to stop at the shop so I could get some clothes as I missed the last decade dance.

"Can we go to the lake I fancy a dip, pleeeeese Niklaus, we can bring Bex and Kol" I whine making him roll he eyes.

"I have told you already. No." I give my best puppy do eyes and finally he gives in "text Rebekah to meet us at the swim store so we can get so bathing suits"

I immediately grab my phone and send Rebekah the details of the shop and also send out some invites to the lake. It's no party without other people. All I wrote was "wear bathing suit and bring alcohol"

As we walk into the store I see Rebekah and Jules already picking out some bikinis and Kol admiring so swim suits. Rebekah hands me a set of black open toed wedges and a black bikini top either 'leafy' bottoms. Jules was wearing a plain blue bikini with some white wedges.