Part 55: Bruise

Tharn POV

I just finished for my business in the bathroom.

I returned to bedroom. I saw at the clock, it was still 7AM. My boy was still lying on the bed, shirtless. I crawled closer toward him.

I saw that his body got a lot of bruises. Some of them were reddened, but most of them turned as blue. His face was saved, just small bruise on the side of his cheek.

"Is that happened last night?", I asked him.

His lips were so tempting, I couldn't hold myself. I pecked that sleeping boy. He was a bit annoyed. At that time, I realized that something wrong. I checked his forehead, then his neck. I thought that he got fever.

I laid beside of him. I dragged him closer to me. I put the blanket on him.

"Are you okay, boy?", I asked him.

He just deepened his face in to my embrace. I felt his warm face touched my chest.

"We should visit doctor by today", I told him again.

"I am okay", he replied me annoyingly.

Then, I pecked his forehead.

"But, you are not okay"

"I just need to take a break for a day, then I will be okay"

"You need to take a breakfast, then take paracetamol"

He just nodded slowly.

"I will prepare the breakfast"

"Don't", he hold my hand. "Just stay for 5 minutes longer"

I caressed his back. I like to do that as that rude boy became a nice little boy. His body was not really big as I thought. He was so slim. In just a moment, I knew that he felt asleep again. So, I left him to the kitchen.

Preparing something simple for breakfast must be a solution. He just need to eat something before taking the medicine.

I opened the fridge. I saw a cup cake, I took that.

'For the silly, Khun P'

'Type'

"Am I silly?", I asked as if I saw him.

I put that on the table. I took a few things, then warmed it up to the microwave. I also prepared juice and warm tea. I didn't know which drink he like for that moment.

--*--

Tharn POV

Night in the hospital.

I need to force him to come to hospital.

He needed to meet doctor as I worried so much. Along the day, I couldn't let my mind from him. When I returned to our room, I found that he was still lying on the bed. Seems nothing happened, but I forced him to come to doctor.

He was examined by doctor, I just waited for him. I took several moment, I just looked around. Then, finally it was done.

Type sat beside of me. Then, the doctor sat in front of us.

"Something wrong?", I asked him.

Type squeezed my hand, asked me to shut my mouth up. The doctor realized what happened in front of him. He just smiled.

"I am worrying about him, doctor", I told him.

"I understood"

"I am his boyfriend"