72

☀︎

... Let's all be reasonable, we knew this was coming; SMUUUT ...

Xavier throws me further up on the bed, giving me a dazzling smile before he kisses up my neck again. My body extends into his muscular chest by the need coursing through my veins. His deep eyes are hooded when he looks down at me, I pull him down by a grip on his neck, and our lips crash. 

He prompts me to open up to him and when I do, his tongue does a sinful fucking dance with mine, leaving me thoroughly breathless and throbbing. He groans against my lips when I tighten my grip on his neck, his own hand tangles in my hair. The powerful grip is enough to drive me over the edge, my eyes want to roll to the back of my head when he grins sexily against my swollen lips. 

Choosing to be confident, I flip us over and straddle his hips. Kissing him passionately while grinding my pussy against his erection, the friction has me trembling and a pool settles between my thighs. The need for him increasing with every stroke of us. 

"I need to be in control of this," He breathes out, but I shake my head and kiss down his neck. Unbuttoning his shirt and kissing every inch of newly exposed skin, admiring the sight of his muscles tightening under my touch. 

Tearing the piece of fabric down his muscular arms, he lifts himself slightly and pulls it away from us. His strong hands grip the bottom of my shirt, and he draws it over my head leaving me in my bra on top of him. 

Inching lower on his frame, I unfasten his belt and his curious eyes are watching me, "What are you doing?"

Deciding to throw his own words back at him, I tilt my head to the side with a playful smirk, "Patience."

Opening his dress pants, I pull them down his legs and his piercing gaze follows my every movement. He kicks them onto the floor and places his arms behind his head, the action causing his biceps to flex and I'm momentarily stunned at the sight of him. 

His beastly frame and cut stomach, going up in an even broader chest and moving out into his muscular arms. The dark and hooded stare he's giving me, has me clenching my thighs together in need. He is too fucking attractive, it's slightly frustrating at times. 

When he raises an eyebrow at me, I'm thrown out of my staring and I lick my lips. Settling my body next to his, I kiss up to his neck and a sigh leaves him. His rich scent makes me dizzy with need and once again I have to clench my thighs. 

"Let me take care of you, amore," He groans and places his large hand on my thigh. 

That one term of affection sets me off and I shake my head, desperate to disregard how my gut tightened by hearing him say that to me in the bedroom. Pulling his black boxer briefs down his legs, I stare at the impressive dick in front of me. Pre-cum is on his tip and I lick my lips, my hand grabbing onto the deep length. 

He takes a sharpened breath of air, his entire body tensing underneath my touch. The sight of him losing himself like that urges me on when I move my hand up and down his dick before allowing my mouth to work him as well. 

Licking the tip of pre-cum, our eyes meet and the wicked stare he's giving me has me weak in the knees. "Suck me," He growls at me when I halt at the arousing sight of his eyes. 

The command in his tone has me even more soaked, and I place my lips around his dick before sliding down the shaft. My tongue plays with the delicate skin, he flings his head back onto the pillow before glancing at me again, not wanting to miss a thing. 

My head moves at a sharper pace, Xavier moans and the addictive noise carves into my brain. My nipples stiffen and I close my eyes, working up and down his dick. Practicing every technique I know, I place my hand against his balls and tease them while gagging on his huge size. The choking sound reverberates throughout the dark room, and he tenses underneath me again before moaning. 

"Eloisa," He speaks in a hoarse voice. "Remove your clothes."

"Now?" I question and he nods his head. 

Wanting to get back to it, I stand up and tear the clothes off my body. Standing naked in front of his dark stare, has me quivering in excitement. His hand reaches out and he places me on top of his body, my face down at his dick and his head is perfectly aligned with my dripping pussy. 

Realizing what he wants me to do, I place his dick in my mouth again and work him. He doesn't waste a second before clutching my thighs with his strong arms and latching onto my dripping folds. His tongue teases my pussy and I whine against the dick filling up my mouth. The competition increases when both of us are relentless, needing to keep up through the infinite pleasure and the need to provide pleasure. 

His tongue is so skilled and I have to take a break to moan, taking the immense pleasure he's giving me. Latching my mouth onto his balls, I work his shaft while licking his delicate balls. The action has him stiffening underneath me, and he moans into my pussy. The rumbling sensations from that sound throw me off entirely, the tightening grows in my gut, and an abrupt orgasm thunders through my stomach. 

Not a second later he moans underneath me, the throaty groan that lets me know where he's headed. My lips are exhausted, but I work him and he flexes his powerful frame. His tongue is still giving me oral, riding out my orgasm while I discover his. 

"I'm going to cum," He states, his raspy voice near unrecognizable. 

"Do it," I try to say with his dick in my mouth.  

He groans at the sensations and at my declaration, not a second later his thick cum flies into my mouth and I swallow all of it with a pleased gleam in my eyes. His moans are slipping from his lips, the sound has my pussy clenching and pulsating in need. Clearly not finished with him yet. 

Xavier's strong hands throw me onto the bed, my head placed by the side of the mattress. His full lips are glistening and I know mine must be especially swollen, both of us are so deliciously tempted for each other. Not wanting to waste a second, he grabs a condom and glides it down his dick. 

Impressive how it's still standing erect for me. 

His frame crawls on top of me, and our eyes meet when he thrusts his dick into my pussy. The initial reaction is a needy moan from both of us, sensing him filling me up like this is a pleasure like none other. He starts moving and I toss my head back, slightly hovering off the edge of the bed. 

His strong hand lands on my neck and my eyes roll to the back of my head, his dick torturing my inner walls with harsh movements. The mixture of his rough hand on my neck and my head hanging off the bed, everything contributes to the pleasing dizziness in my mind. Our pleasure is only strengthened by my spinning brain, everything feels like an imagination. 

His muscles harden with each thrust, flexing against his tastefully tan skin. My hands grip his shoulders and I push my hips to meet his movements, he hits a specific spot inside of me each time. It has me moaning lustily and he groans against my heated skin, both of us inebriated on endless pleasure. 

His pace picks up to unimaginable heights, the roughness to him is what I fucking adore. Our sweaty skin meets and I cling myself to his body, the pleasure becoming too much when I moan into his ear. His arm goes around my back where he tugs me to him, still fucking the brains out of me. 

Our lips meet in a hasty kiss, almost unmanageable to be precise when both of us are moving with such roughness. He groans against my mouth, the animalistic sound provokes a shiver to trail down my spine, and I fling my head back again. His arm enables me to land softly on the bed before he focuses on his pleasing movements again. 

"Xavier..." I moan noisily and he groans again. "I'm close."

"I know," He rasps. 

The whimper is growing up my throat and it falls from my lips with no control, the sound must've awakened something in him, because his pace grows relentless. He's fucking me with everything he has and I can't stop myself when the orgasm slams into my body, the unexpectedness has me throwing my head down and I allow it to propel through my frame. 

Xavier follows a second later, cumming into the condom and letting us ride it out together. Both of us completely fatigued from the activities, I throw my head onto the bed and he draws out of me. 

Throwing the condom away, he drags my body up so my head is on a pillow, where he places himself next to me and tugs me into his side. My arm goes around his solid frame and I dig my head into his neck, savoring being here with him and finally being together again.