Licensing exam begins!

It was monday morning and you and your classmates were waiting to get onto the bus to go to the exam. You all had your cases with your costumes in your hands as you nervously and excitedly waited for Aizawa to come. "Alright everyone on the bus the trip is about an hour so use this time to ready yourselves for it" your sleepy teachers says finally arriving. You all hop on, you of course sitting by Bakugo, Mina, and Kirishima. Your anxiety was going off the charts today, not knowing what you were gonna be up against in this exam. You kept figiting, tapping your finger on your leg or costume case.  Bakugo grabbed your hand squeezing it gently helping you try to calm down. "Theres no need to worry dollface your gonna do great" he says rubbing his thumb along the back of your hand. You take some deep breathes and then say, "Thanks, my anxiety was going crazy". You squeeze his hand back and then you all talk among your little group. 

You arrive at the place where you would be taking your exams and you all hop off the bus seeing a bunch of other schools and kids. You were looking around, seeing everyone and trying to figure out some of there quirks you zoned out while doing so to. "Now thats a face I havent seen in a while" you hear a joyful feminine voice yell,bringing you back to reality and then hear aizawa groan. "Aizawa! Lets get married" this pretty lady with green hair says coming up to your sleepy teacher. Everyone was shocked at what she said, when you realized it was the pro hero Ms. Joke! As the two of the teachers talked this kid came up to your class and started talking. "Ah y/n, your crystal quirk is quiet remarkable" he says shaking your hand and you stood there a little embarrassed. "t-thanks" you say shyly. "And cant forget Bakugo, the winner of the sports festival" he says reaching out his hand to him just to have it slapped away. "Your words dont fit that look in your eyes" bakugo says grabbing your hand and walking away. "Who was that guy" you ask as you guys were all now heading inside. "I think hes in that class with that teacher talking to Aizawa, so hopefully I can destroy him" Bakugo says smirking. You both separated as you had to get changed in your costumes now. 

You couldnt find any of the girls in your class in the locker room and when you came out to where you would be starting you couldnt find any one in your class there either and if you did end up seeing one of them you couldnt get to them cause of all the other people. Crap...what do I do now, we were suppose to stick together as a class. You decided to just stay where you are and wait for it to start and then hurry over to your classmates. This man who looked like he hadn't slept in weeks came up to the stage and started explaining the first trial. Everyone was to be given three targets and some balls, you were to place the targets on your body and the goal was to get out two or more people by hitting all of their targets and avoiding getting your own targets hit, but only the first 100 to do so would advance. They were all passed out and you placed one on your left hip, one on your right thigh, and one above your right breast. The room suddenly started shaking and the walls opened up to reveal a huge arena. Everyone had spread out and the exam was now starting.

You immediately tried to stay out of people view until you found your classmates...but you had no idea which way to go so you decided to try and take out some targets. You were quiet small so you could fit in small cracks and hide there. Someone walked by and you trapped them in your crystals and then went and tapped all three of his targets. You made the crystals disappeared as the boy walked away sadly. "sorry" you say quietly running off to find your next target. You saw another person and went to attack but one of your targets were suddenly hit. "Tch, it isnt smart to be alone in this" a familiar voice says, and you look behind you to see the boy from before. You ran slipping into another crack in a rock, hiding and he chased after you luckily passing the crack and you were able to escape. The intercom came on saying, "60 students have passed, better hurry it up if you plan on making it". You needed one more person to get out and you would be good but now you couldnt find anyone and you were moving a little slower to stay cautious. Thats when you heard an all to familiar explosion and ran straight to it. 

You reached the top of a building where you heard the explosion to see Bakugo Kirishima and Denki fighting these people coming from blobs on the ground. One of them sent an attack that was about to hit kirishima and kaminari, but you quickly made a wall of crystal to block it. "This looks familiar" you hear kirishima yell looking behind himself to see you running up to them. "You guys ok" you say reaching them and helping them fend off these guys. "Yeah, but where were you, you werent with the class at the start" denki says electrocuting a guy and hitting his targets. "I got separated and then couldnt find anyone, but ive gotten one person out already" you say trapping a few of them in crystals so you and the boys could hit their targets. Bakugo still hadnt seen you arrive as he was up in the front fighting a bunch of them with his explosions. You stomp on the ground sending a wave of crystals getting all of them stuck and unable to attack. Bakugo just stopped and looked at it and then finally turned around to see you resting your hands on your knees as you tried to catch your breath. "Where the hell you've been" he says getting his last person out and walking over to you. "i got separated and then I couldnt find anyone" you say walking over and touching someones targets making yours go green. The four of you had passed so you got rid of the crystals regaining your energy and you headed down to the start to see deku, ururaka, and sero heading there to. "Nice you guys made it to" Sero says coming over and high fiving kirishima and denki. "Guess you've made that quirk your own now" Bakugo says to deku as he walks by. Wonder what he means by that you think walking after him into the waiting area. 

Inside were tables with snacks and water and at one of the benches sat todoroki who you all went over to. You got a water bottle for you and Bakugo and headed back, but was stopped by a familiar figure. "I dont know how you got away from me back there, but it will never happen again, I am better then you and your school" the boy says smirking. "I-im sorry..I was just trying to survive, but I hope we all do well on the next part" you say walking away back to your classmates. 

Why the hell did she apologize the black hair boy thought heading back to his own classmates

The first exam was now finished and all of your classmates luckily passed and you were given a thirty minute break to regain some energy. A couple people kept coming up to your class to declare war or say they saw us on tv from the festival and you just left the talking to the others as you sat back and relaxed. 

Wonder what we will be doing next

Hi guys! Finally posting at a reasonable time today for me lol, anyways I know its not exact I didnt feel like re-watching that episode so this is all from memory. I hope you all enjoyed it anyways, till next time! ~London