They Accidentally Hurt You

REQUESTED BY: Mmian9

A/N: Since this could technically be one part of a pair, I'll be doing the opposite side of this next. I hope you enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro and you were walking together through the woods, talking and laughing. You'd just finished a mission and were given a rare day off, so you booked a room at an inn and had been just chilling in the countryside.

Suddenly, he tripped over a rock and stumbled, and since you were hand-in-hand you went with him when he fell.

Tanjiro landed on you, knocking the wind from you and scratching up your legs on some rocks. When he realized what he'd done, he apologized, helping you up and carrying you back to the inn on piggyback.

Nezuko:

Nezuko was braiding your hair, humming happily. You'd washed it earlier, so now it was soft and clean and fluffy, exactly how she liked it. Her hands threaded gently through it, her nails ghosting across your scalp just hard enough to create pleasant friction. You leaned against her with a content sigh while she worked.

Without thinking, she pressed a little harder than she meant to, and when she heard you hiss softly in pain she retracted her hand. A bit of blood was on the tip of her nails, and she froze when she smelled it.

You touched your scalp in confusion, but your eyes widened in realization when you saw the small smudge of blood on your finger. You tried to reassure her that you were okay, but she ran off, dragging one of the boys to you and pointing tearfully.

She stayed far away until the bleeding stopped, and then she jumped into your arms and buried her face in your chest out of shame. It took a lot of cuddles and encouragement before she stopped sulking.

Zenitsu:

The two of you were exploring a town for a mission. You'd taken the east half and he'd taken the west. When you rounded a corner, though, you accidentally walked into him -- and painfully smacked your heads together.

Zenitsu fell back with a cry of surprise, tears springing up in his eyes from both the pain and seeing you collapse against the wall, hand clasped to your injury. "I- I'm sorryyyyy, (y/n)!"

You told him it wasn't anything to worry about (while fighting your own tears from the pain), helped him up, and took the both of you to get ice for your bumps.

Inosuke:

"(y/n)! FIGHT ME!" He shouted one morning, running at you. You'd embarrassed him the night before in training, and he wanted to secure a victory.

"Inosuke, wait--" you tried to protest, trying to find a secure spot to set the pot of hot soup down on. From his vantage point, he couldn't see it and rammed into your back, causing you to stumble and fall, the pot splashing all across your front. You screamed as the hot liquid burnt you, and it caused Tanjiro and Zenitsu to come running from the house in a panic.

Tanjiro got to work helping you inside while Zenitsu shouted at Inosuke. The boy shouted back, confused as to what had happened. When he got the gist of it, he ran off for a while to blow off steam out of guilt... and later came back with two pocketfuls of chestnuts as an apology.

You forgave him for the mistake, though you scolded him quite harshly over losing most of your morning's work.