♛5

Mandy Moriah⛅️

i made sure my room door was locked and it was.

"you have to hide." i told von pushing him towards my closet.

"imma grown ass man shorty ian finna be hiding in the closet for no nigga, on king dave-" he smacked his lips making me roll my eyes.

"i could get in trouble"

"so, it won't be to first time." he shrugged.

"please" i begged looking up at him doe-eyed making him smirk.

"gimmie a kiss first" he smiled making my eyes widen.

cause what?

after he asked that my face got hot and i got goosebumps.

what if he was just kidding, he said i was ugly-

"will that get you in the closet ?" i asked making him nod biting on his bottom lip.

we leaned in at the same time until our lips met each other's. his big soft lips on mines made me get lost in the moment.

i blinked my eyes open seeing his eyes wide open staring back at me scaring me making me break the kiss.

"why were your eyes open" i whispered.

he smacked his lips before answering.
"ion trust no bitch"

i straight faced him making him shrug as i closed the closet door.

i heard footsteps coming up the stairs , it sounds like a pair of footsteps actually.

i picked up my towel up and wrapped it back around me.
i only have on under clothes.

my door knob twisted making me be quiet so i could listen.

"damn" i heard tootie mumble. "y'all go wait in my room." she told somebody and i heard footsteps go down the hall.

i opened the door making instantly start mugging me.

"what you doing home from school?" she asked.

"it's my free period, i came home because i had a accident at school."i answered crossing my arms over my chest looking down at my feet.

i seen her holding one of those backwoods thingies and a lighter in her other hand.

"i know you aren't dumb enough to be smoking in the house with your friends from school." i said holding my hands on my hips.

i hear her loud friends in her room. they don't like me for some reason, as if they know me or something.

"mind yo business damn." she mugged walking past me walking in my room grabbing a bag of green stuff out of my dresser.

what the-

"and why you got this towel on-" she asked snatching my towel off exposing me.

she smirked walking around my room.
"so how you get here ? you too the L all by yoself ?" she asked making me nod my head yes.

"can you just let me get dressed this is embarrassing-" i whined reaching for my towel.

"how is it embarrassing, it's just us in here right ?" she laughed raising her tone snatching my towel away from me again.

"your friends are in the other room- tootie stopp." i whined again. she finally got tired sitting down.

i put the rest of my clothes on and she was just looking at me like she was trying to figure something out.

"you hiding something i can feel it, tell me now."Tootie keys dragging the situation on making me roll my eyes.

"i'm not hiding anyone so can you please just-"

"wait, who said you was hiding somebody?." she smiled catching me in the lie.

dang it.

"who is it is it a he??" she asked eagerly searching around my room.

"nobody leave me alone-" me and her both paused in our tracks hearing the front door open then close.

tootie ran my window looking out of it.
"damn it's daddy" she said making my eyes widen.

i shrugged it off. i did nothing wrong...

"TOOTIE, WHAT THE HELL THESE PEOPLE DOING IN MY HOUSE ?" my dad yelled making tootie try to get under my bed but my dad walked in.

"why y'all not in school??" he asked pointing at us.

"i had a accident at school and got all my clothes dirty." i explained pointing to the soaked clothes on my bedroom floor.

"and what you doing home and why you got people in my house?" he asked tootie and she said nothing in return.

"and then how you get home?" he asked looking back at me and i said nothing. 

he looked back and forth at us waiting for an answer from either one of us. i just looked down at my feet not able to find the right words- not able to find the words at all. i'm completely tongue tied.

"so cant nobody answer me ?" he asked looking at the both of us in our eyes and i avoided eye contact.
"i see how this finna go-" he said snatching his belt off his waist.

he grabbed me by my arm first swinging the belt hitting me all over making tears form in my eyes. over the loudness i could hear Von silently laughing in the closet.

he let me go making me fall to the floor. Tootie tried to run out the room and he hit her in her back with the belt making her fall down.

he hit her a few times before putting his belt back on.

"phones, all of them." he said making me instantly hand mines over. tootie reached in her pocket pulling her phone out handing it to him.

"imma deal with y'all when i get back, this far from over." he said before leaving out.

~~~~~~~~

"Manny and Tootie get down here." my mama called us. we've been in our rooms every since we got cause home from school.

i had to sneak von out the back door shortly after my dad left.

i'm even more embarrassed that he saw the whole thing.

me and tootie walked out of our rooms at the same time walking down the stairs. we were awaiting our punishment. i know it's coming and i guess i'm ready for it. 

here goes nothing ...

________
~ 𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐚💘✍🏼