Chapter 19

You walked into class just in time. The teacher wasn't there yet, so you talked to your seat mate, Iwaizumi, a little.

When your English teacher walked in, the class became quiet and the lesson began. While he was talking about advertisement, you rested your head on your palm and looked out of the window. You admired the beautiful trees when suddenly Oikawa popped up in your head.

He was behaving weird lately, wasn't he? The sudden closeness and all made you feel weird. You couldn't say that you didn't like it, since you missed some kind of closeness after breaking up with Kuroo, but Oikawa was your brother now. This kind of closeness wasn't the one you had with your siblings, obviously. You weren't stupid enough to not see it.

But why was he doing that? Just to tease you or to test your limits?

Your mind wandered back to Kuroo. To the times he used to tease you. He was such a heart-warming person, how could he be so cold towards a person he once loved so much?

Suddenly you heard how the door of your classroom was opened widely. You quickly turned to where the sound was coming from. The person standing at the door frame looked at you with shocked eyes while you did the same.

You stood up with shaky knees and went towards the person slowly.

"W-what are you doing here?" You asked as you stood right in front of him.

"I couldn't take it anymore, (Y/N). I had to see you." He said.

"Why weren't you answering my messages or calls then?" You asked the black haired male.

"I was upset, I'm sorry." He took your hand and kissed it gently.

"But now I'm here. Let's get going." He said, but you didn't move.

"(Y/N)?" He said and pulled your hand a little.

"Why aren't you answering, (L/N)?" He said, his voice changing a little.

"(L/N), this is your last chance!" Suddenly a toally different voice spoke to you.

You blinked a few times, just to realize that you had been daydreaming while thinking about Kuroo.

"Y-yeah?" You said and looked at your teacher.

"Can you repeat what I've said?" he asked and crossed his arms.

"Uhm.."

"Test next week." Iwaizumi whispered.

"We are going to have a test next week." You said.

"About what?" He raised an eyebrow.

You looked at the board and read.

"About different types of advertisement."

"Right. Don't space out like that again, or I might see you after class." He warned, making you nod.

You sighed out in relief and leaned back on your chair.

"Would you focus a little more?" Iwaizumi asked, looking at you.

"I am good in English already. This is just boring, but thanks for saving me." You rolled your eyes and scribbled something into your notebook.

After classes were finally done, you were about to exit the class, when Nakayama suddenly called out for you.

"Go ahead." You told Iwaizumi.

"I'm sorry, (L/N)-san." Nakayama said when she approached you.

"You must be thinking that I only wanna befriend you because of Oikawa, but that's really not the case."