Wait, Cats--And A Dog?

A Puppy

A white, bouncy Puppy

A happy, snowfillded Puppy

A panting, barking, tail wagging Puppy

That's what the Crow was carrying. It sat the Dog down in her hands as it wiggled around. The Pup saw her and sniffed her before barking and licking her cheek. (Y/n) blinked wildly, rubbing her cheek on her shoulder "Eww...Thanks for the kisses but, I don't know where you've been, Partner"

The Doggo gave her a head tilt as he panted. She shivered and looked back up to the Crow as it circled above her "Thank you. I didn't know Crows were able to do that..." The Crow cawed down at her and dived straight to her. Once it landed, (Y/n) gave it a shocked look "Damn! You're big as fuck!" The Crow was one of the biggest ones she's seen.

It was bigger than all of her Cats easily and a bit bigger than the Puppy. The Crow stared up to her before taking flight yet again, going into a tree. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and went back over to her back door, making sure the Puppy was safely in her hold.

'Meow'

She stopped and swiftly looked back "Onyx?" And just like magic, the Cat stared climbing down a tree, jumping into the snow, and running straight to her. (Y/n) brightly smiled as she sat the Puppy down inside after opening the door and holding her arms out for Onyx as he ran straight to her arms.

Once he jumped up, she quickly wrapped her hands around him and twirled "My Baby! Hey, Onyx. Aww, I'm so sorry!" She fluffed his head and gave him little kisses while he purred in content. (Y/n) walked inside and closed the door, locking it "How did you get out there...It's too cold for you to be out there" The Cat meowed as she held him. She then looked down to the Dog as he excitedly ran around the house. She sweatdropped "First, a Cat that acts like a Dog. Now, an actual Dog..."

She then froze as a series of crashes were heard along with barking and hissing. She quickly ran to the room, going closer to the couch to see the Dog barking up at Cayenne as he sat on the T.V. stand, swiping at the Pup.

The Puppy barked once more while Cayenne arched his back and hissed "Get away, you Cretan! You don't have to Money to buy me over!" He sped to the ledge and jerked to scare the Dog and that did the trick but the Doggo only took it as a sign to play.

"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down, everyone. Its ok" The red Cat was picked up by the girl, glaring at the Dog. (Y/n) sighed as she sat Onyx on her shoulder, holding Cayenne in her arms, his favorite spot. She looked down to the Dog and sighed "You're a little troublemaker, aren't you?"

The Pup barked at her, happy that he was getting attention. Well, he was already happy.

~

The fluffy Puppy walked around the house, observing the place to find new things. Cayenne refused to leave her arms while Onyx had went to her room to sleep. Dusty was the only one that didn't do anything. Wait...

(Y/n) whipped her head to the Grey Cat as he layed on his back on the couch "...Dusty?" The Cat didn't move "Dusty" The Cat didn't even male the slightest twitch!

"Dusty!"

The Cat suddenly sat up, shaking his head and looking around while his fluffy grey tail wagged in the air. (Y/n) let out a relieved sigh and closed her eyes "Thank the holy Sushi, I thought you were dead.." The Cat wiggled, his usual smile popping up to his face.

(Y/n) then looked down the the Puppy as he stopped sniffing a spot on the wall. He then spun around in the same spot a few times before lifting his leg. (Y/n) quickly ran off, Cayenne dropping from her hold.

"NO, WAIT!"

~

The girl sat the mop back down on the floor and pushed back and forth, glaring at the white Puppy as he sat in a corner, his back to her and head down. He whined and looked back at her, giving her the saddest Puppy dog eyes he could muster.

"At!" She snapped her fingers and pointed at him "Don't give me that look. Turn back around, now, Mister" The Puppy whined and turned his head, leaving her to go back to her mopping.

~

The sound of a fresh can of Tuna being popped open was made in the home. The Cat's immediately perked up and ran over to the source. Once they reached the Kitchen, they meowed anxiously and twisted themselves between her legs "Alright, alright. Its comin'" She took out the four bowls she bought and took out another can as well. After doing half and half, she sat the bowls down and let the Cats eat. They all ran over and munched down, purring happily.

The girl smiled as she stood over them 'Best Mother of the Year goes to? Moi!' She chuckled at her own joke and walked out of the room but stopped. (Y/n) stared at the Puppy and sighed. He had been at the corner long enough and who knows how long he's been out there.

(Y/n) walked over to him, patting his head "Hey, Puppy" The Pup lift his head and gave her the same eyes from before. She 'aww'd' and scratched from behind his ear "You hungry?" The Dog perked up, his tail wagging as he stood up and barked. (Y/n) laughed and walked off, motioning her hand to him "C'mon, let's go! C'mon, Puppy!" The Puppy twirled around and soon chased after her, happy as can be.

One of the four Cats suddenly stopped eating as he looked to his left. The Pup next to him stopped eating as well, looking back at him. Dusty smiled "'Ello, when did you get 'ere?" Cayenne deadpan as he chewed his food "Really? You mean to tell me you're just now noticing him?"

Midnight, disturbed by the sudden chatter, looked over to them in silence. He gave them a glare but Cayenne just purred and rubbed on him, making him glower in disgust. Dusty smiled up to the Puppy, his own tail wagging in sync with the Doggo's "What's your name? You don't seem familiar" The Puppy only panted and barked making Dusty tilt his head "He must be a regular Pup"

"No, he's not"

The other three looked to Onyx as he sat down "He's a Demon Hound" Midnight hummed as he pushed Cayenne away "I thought I felt something different with him" Dusty chewed some more of his food "Does he 'ave a name? Has she given 'im one yet?" Onyx nodded "It appears not, however,"

The white Puppy's tail wagged as (Y/n) came back to him, patting his head

"Back at the Estate, we called him Pluto"

Some time ago, there was a comment and they requested good ol Pluto and I had to. Just look at that face-

 Just look at that face-

;-;👍🏽