───── Book One ║Ch. 6

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

'Who knew that the avatar was alive?'  Soza thought to herself as she sat in her room inside the tank as it sped forward at top speed. 'I thought that Zuko's search was useless.'

She and her sister, Azula, as well as Ty-lee and Mai, had been tracking the Avatar for some time now, and were happy to say that they might know where he and his group was. It was almost too easy to track them. With that bison shedding white fur all over the ground, it was an easy game of chase to play. 

Stars started to cover the dark sky as Soza and Mai simultaneously released yawns. Azula shot them both a sharp look before turning her head back to the front of the metal tank. Soza just smirked at her sister's sharp posture and face as she tussled with the loose hair in front of her face.

 "Hey," Soza started, while pointing out on of the barred windows. "Isn't that that bison?"

Even though it was stated like a question, you could tell it wasn't one by the tone of her voice. 

"Damn't," Azula grumbled under her breath, before she smirked and stood up. She hurried out of that room and the girls could hear her giving directions to the driver and guards. Only a few  minutes passed and the group already had sights on the Avatar's crew. "This is so boring," Mai mumbled as she stretched her arms out from her long red sleeves. Ty-lee merely smiled a smile as usual. 

"Come on," Soza said as she stood up and walked out of the bedroom inside the tank. The other girls followed her to where Azula was waiting with the lizards inside the opening room to the outside. She sat down on her lizard as Mai and Ty-lee got situated, one behind her and one behind Azula. 

"Let's get going," urged Azula.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

The slope of the hill was steep as the metal tank climbed it. Luckily with the big lizards sticky feet, the girls were unharmed by the bumps. The tank skidded to a stop and the door opened up, allowing the four Fire Nation girls to ride out.

The shocked faces of the Avatar's group were priceless to behold when the girls appeared from the tank

The shocked faces of the Avatar's group were priceless to behold when the girls appeared from the tank. Shock. Horror. Soza guessed that they probably thought that it was Zuko inside the tank instead of them. With Azula and Soza leading, the lizards quickly darted forward towards the group who stood there a split second longer before starting to run towards their bison. 

"It's those four girls from Omashu!" 

The water-bender of the group shouted. "We can take them," another member---Soza guessed she was new to the group---said while getting in a fighting stance. The earth-bender twitched her hands twice as a large rock wall appeared in front of the girls. 

Soza could feel the energy passing through her body as she shot a clean piece of lighting that made the wall burst and crumble into pieces.

The large lizards started to climb up the slant, leading to the Avatar's group before stopping because the group they had been chasing on land had taken off into the air quickly. Their faces still looked worried as they flew away from the Fire Nation princesses and their friends. Azula took the last piece of action and shot a long stream of blue fire into the sky with enough light to light up the whole forest.

Mai was grumbling stuff under her breath, as Soza started turned her lizard along with Azula and Ty-lee, back to the tank. "Keep going!" Azula shouted at the soldiers. "Don't lose them!"

Soza sighed as she walked away. "This is boring....."

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

ALARM: 

Ahhhh Sorry for the short chapter. Again, I wanted to post something and this is what I came up with.

Vote, comment, or follow!

~RayaRain11

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█