Rewrite Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Separation

      "Calm down!  Just hold still both of you.  Besides this will be good for you.  And I even will have Nakosir come in every once in awhile to make sure you are fine." The queen, their mother; Her Majesty was taking the reedins advise.  But the twins would not do it without a fight or a compromise.

"And why are you having us do this again?" The prince sighed.  He just knew that She have been influenced by reedins to try to get us to this right.

"Be alone for a few days without my brother?  Yeah, why would I want that?" Novaliera raised her eyebrow.

"It would be easier for you both to handle without the presence of the other there all the time.  You should both get used to having your own personalities without the use of the other.  And you know it can't always be just you two forever someday there will be people in your life whoever is heir and your partner.  And if one of you is also there things will get complicated." She seemed to be looking at Princess Novaliera while saying this.

"It is those Reedins that told you to do this right?  I thought you promised you wouldn't listen to anything they say!" Prince Niderudion shouted as his hands were in fists.  He couldn't believe that she actually took their advise.  She told them once, she would not force them to do anything they said.  His Highness really hated them at the moment.

"Well..." Princess Novaliera began, "You do have a point and maybe we should now if it is easier, than later...." She said slowly.

​"Novalie...What are you saying, I would never want to separate from you in the future or in time!" He exclaimed, "I don't care I do not want you or me to leave.  We will face the consequences, but you are the only thing important to me." The prince yelled.

"Nideru... We won't not see each other.  We will still be here, we will still be living here just not being around the other as much in the future, right Mother?" She asked her mother.

"Of course you both will, do you want to do it?" The queen pressured more and seemed to get that Novaliera would not mind.  It would be a good test.  The prince would do anything for his sister, and realized he would have to do this.

"Novalie....if you are okay with it..." He made sure If she wants to, he will as well for her, his sister.

"It's for the best...so we should"

"If Novalie wants to, then so will I" Prince Niderudion told her. "Let's do this, Mother, Novalie it will be okay....It will be like a break or a bad vacation, but longer sense we have to deal with not being with the other.  But Nakosir might go and check on the other while we are in there.  We might not remember anything, but trust me we will be alright." He told her, but it was if he was trying to convince himself more than anything.

They both hugged the other and went in separate rooms, and separate things, with separate stuff.  They had things to do and had to decide on their own without the other or reading the mind of the other.

Nakosir relieved from his knight duties for awhile, went to see his sister.  He just wanted to make sure she was alright.

She didn't get it, why was Nakosir always saying he is better, and she just want to help him succeed. She didn't get it, after their parents left, she raised her sister while Nakosir just went to serve the royal family, but their parents they said they be back by now