𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

" Muzan, I want you to meet Daichi Fujiwara. Daichi, this is the man I was talking about, he's the one who saved me the other night.."

Daichi slowly nodded as he glanced at the black haired male who towered over him. Muzan was definitely taller than him, that it made him slightly nervous, especially the glare that he received. " I thought his name was Tsukihiko?"

" O-Oh-- It is, M-Muzan is just a nickname..." She lied and glanced away when she noticed Daichi intensely looking at her.

" You know..." Daichi cupped her cheeks and made her face him, unknowingly only adding fuel to Muzan's irritation. " You're still bad at lying, you always glance away when you lie..."

" I-I don't know what you're talking about." Y/N replied and fiddled with her fingers, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

" Break it up you two, and why don't we head inside the house?" B/N cleared his throat and snatched his sister's hand and pulled her away, leaving Muzan and Daichi behind them.

" ...So you are Daichi, Y/N's childhood friend." The Progenitor said, his voice was devoid of emotion.

" I am... I wanted to say thank you for saving Y/N, when I was not around. But--" Muzan raised an eyebrow from what he just heard. " I do not know why, my instincts..."

" Oh, do tell." The progenitor said amused and curious of what the male was going to say.

" My senses are warning me to keep Y/N away from you..." Daichi revealed.

" And you trust your instincts? That's certainly one of the peculiar things I heard today." Muzan said as he walked away, headed towards the L/N household leaving behind the dark haired male. " But do not worry I don't plan on hurting Y/N at all... after all she is my little angel."

" I don't trust you no offense, but I don't even know who you are. The fact that Y/N just lied to me earlier, who are you really? Is your name really Muzan or Tsukihiko!" Daichi followed the black haired male, who kept a neutral expression in his face. " Answer me--"

" It is Tsukihiko, do you not trust Y/N? Are you doubting her words? Tell me, why did you suddenly come back after leaving her?" The progenitor halted in his steps, as he faced the dark haired male who did not flinched under his gaze.

" Who told you that I left her? I do not owe you an explanation, and I do trust Y/N, I trust her with my life. It just seems peculiar on why she would lie to me, her childhood friend, over a man she recently met and knew for only a few weeks."

" While you were gone, I kept her safe in your place." Muzan internally smirked as he noticed the balled-up fists of the male in front of him. " If not for me, then she would have been dead. And I did earn her trust, we have been talking for the past few weeks frequently. Is there a problem?"

" There is... She told me that you always visited her every evening, and judging from her stories, you haven't visited her during day time." Daichi clenched his jaw as the next words left his lips. " Don't tell me you're a demon, if you are, then that should explain your appearance and schedule of visits."

" A demon...What an interesting accusation." The black haired male was oddly calm and maintained eye contact with the dark haired male. " What do you mean by my appearance? Does my face look pale to you? Do I look weak to you?"

Muzan placed his right arm behind him, as his nails sharpened like a felines. He pressed down his anger, as he maintained an undisturbed expression. He was this close to killing this human, he wanted to badly rip off his head and place it on a stake on top of a tree.

He was clever, he had to admit that. But this human was also blowing his cover, looks like he really needed to dispose of him quickly.

" You look dead, and possess a pale skin which is unnatural. You also look unhealthy and sickly, like you're just a corpse. I encountered some demons before, which is why I'm not crossing out the fact that you may be a demon pretending to be a human." Daichi glared at the demon lord observing him more, he always trusts his instincts as it never failed him before.

" I see... But you cannot just accuse me that I am a demon based on those facts alone, you also have no evidence to back those claims." Muzan turned his right hand back to normal, as he smelled B/N's scent nearing them. " After all without evidence you cannot prove it, seeing is believing, a phrase that applies in our reality sadly."

" That's a load of cra--" Daichi was cut off when B/N stood in front of them with a stern expression in his face.

" You two, what are you both doing? Y/N and I have been waiting for the past few minutes, the food is going to end up cold now." B/N exclaimed as he clicked his tongue and massaged his temples.

" This doesn't end our conversation... I just know that you're a demon and I'll prove it." Daichi whispered, towards the black haired male who only gave him a blank stare. Muzan watched the dark haired male march towards the house with B/N in front of him.

" Daichi Fujiwara, that human had the nerve... He needs to be eliminated immediately."

A/N: Does anyone know how to have inspiration again--- like I love this story but my imaginations has been gone this past few days or even weeks, which is why my writing style seems meh and dry. Might be because I've been watching some anime all the time LMAOO. BUT TYSM FOR READING THIS BOOK I APPRECIATE IT SM U HAVE NO IDEA.