?Scaramouche Pt.2?

One week into this contract, and Scaramouche felt like this was a complete waste of time. He asks himself, why did he agree to this contract in the first place? Oh, right. It was for information on where the traveler and the floating food was. So far, the most that they have done was visit most of Liyue. Scaramouche had to admit that Liyue was different than Snezhnaya, in a good way. At least he was not freezing his butt of.

"Scaramouche!" (Y/n) yelled, waving frantically for the male to come in her direction. "There's a bunch of lanterns over here! Pick one out with me!"

Scaramouche looked around, seeing some of the citizens just staring at the girl, or staring at him. He tipped his hat down a little, and hastily walked over to the girl. He grabbed her by the wrist and started dragging her to the more unpopular areas of the Harbor. He shoved her towards the wall and he slammed one hand next to her head. "Why the hell are you causing a scene? Are you trying to embarrass me? Me, the sixth member of the Fatui Harbingers? Are you serious right now?"

"What? There is nothing wrong with having a little bit of fun," (Y/n) said, whacking his arm out from under him and stepped to the side, the guy face planting into the wall. He groaned slightly, not expecting that. "The contract says I have to make sure you have a good time for the next three weeks. If you have a good time, you gotta give up on trying to find the Traveler."

"And if I don't, you tell me their location, next move, and more information that you had promised me," Scaramouche pulled away from kissing the wall, and glared at the girl. He was really not having a good time. "Now what did you want to bring me to?"

"Well, how about we visit one of the ruins?" The girls smiled. "I think that would be fun. We can learn so much more about Liyue!"

"Why would I care about a country that I do not serve?" Scaramouche asked, crossing his arms. "You can go to the ruins, I will be staying he-" He was cut off by the girl grabbing his wrist and started dragging him through Liyue Harbor.

"Come on! Let's go visit the Tianqiu Valley! I heard there is puzzles and treasures for us to solve!" The girl was holding the man by his hand, still dragging him with her. "We can use one of the Waypoints to get closer, but then we'll have to go on foot."

"Don't drag me!"

"Then pick up your feet!"

"Woo! That was fun!" (Y/n) said, sitting on top of one of the Luxurious Chests. They fought Hilichurls, fazed puzzles that (Y/n) struggled to understand, and had to climb up to get a floating crystal in about 1 minute. Let's just say, with (Y/n)'s panicked state, that was dragging Scaramouche down a little. He did have to admit though, it was a little funny seeing (Y/n)'s top half of her body clinging onto the wooden ledges, while her feet were frantically kicking out from under her. "Let's open these things up!"

"You really should be more careful," Scaramouche crossed his arms, sighing. "We don't need you falling off the planks and breaking your neck."

"Awe, are you starting to care for me?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow while she opened the chest. "Didn't think you'd start caring for me after only a week of knowing me."

"I don't care whether you die or not," Scaramouche rolled his eyes. "I just care about the information you're holding, along with the promised secrets."

"How cruel!" (Y/n) whined, being over dramatic. She brought out an artifacts, one that were imbued with Archon Energy. (Y/n) took a closer look, seeing it was a relic she had made. How did it get into Liyue, she had no idea. She didn't care much either. Since it was one of a kind, she tossed it over to Scaramouche. "Catch!"