13

Valerie

The past few days haven't been bad, but they haven't been particularly good either. Harry and I haven't really seen each other that much since Tuesday, when the incident happened. 

That night after we talked briefly I was too overwhelmed with everything that I just fell asleep. I woke up, did my chores, made breakfast and did my classes, did more chores, made dinner and repeated this until today. I haven't left the house since then and it's now Friday, so I'm stuck in this weird cycle. 

Harry also gave me a gun the night after, mansplaining the shit out of it, of course. I surprised him when I hit his wrist and twisted his arm so it fell to the floor and I could pick it up. 

He just laughed and told me he let me do that, yeah fucking right. 

Its 6pm now, and I'm making dinner, and since it's the weekend I want to do something a little bit extra. 

Harry told me to just call Christian to bring me things from the store so I don't have to go out, and I feel like I'm being babied. Yeah, what happened scared the shit out of me but I'm alive and nothing physically hurt me. 

I spent a lot of time thinking over these past few days, and I've come to the conclusion that Harry has to be involved with some sort of illegal activity for things to be this violent all the time. My best guess was drug trafficking, and to be completely honest, I'm kind of interested. 

In a sick way, being chased by a random guy, and watching Harry shoot out his tires...intrigued me? That doesn't see like the right word, but it gave me a weird adrenaline rush after I processed all of it. 

Like who gets to say the were almost killed by a random guy that probably has a vendetta against your boss? Me. And most likely no one else. 

I want to know more, and now that I'm involved somehow, I feel like I deserve to know more about what Harry does and why men are coming after me. 

I look back to the meal I'm cooking, and it looks so fucking good I could orgasm. 

I decided to make some homemade pasta, and a spicy cream sauce, along with handmade meatballs. I throw on an apron with little bees on it, and it's fucking adorable. I sing along to some Stevie Nicks, probably too loud, as I knead the dough. 

Harry should be home in a few minutes, and I set the table up nice and poured us both some wine

I also threw together some brownies that will be done soon. I'm pretty damn proud and I make an amazing housewife, if I do say so myself.

I'm trying to butter him up a little bit so he'll tell me more about what he does and maybe I can ask him to go to the office, and just see how shit works. I'm too damn curious sometimes. 

I also wore a white tank top and no bra, with some mom jeans. I just want to tease him a little, he's fun to fuck with. 

I hear the door open, and bend down to grab the brownies out of the oven. I turn my head to see Harry staring right at my ass.