5.1

Guys look what I made! Am I fancy yet? (There is sound if you have your sounds/ringer on lol I was just experimenting and made this) ^^

Maddie's POV

Are you at lunch?

I read Luke's text, needing an excuse to stop doing my work. I throw down my pencil, leaning back against the wooden library chair and respond.

No, I'm in the library, why?

A second later my phone vibrates.

Even better. Do me a favor and go down to the nature science room. It's the one at the end of the science hall with the door in the back of the room.

I frown, reading his text. What? No one ever went in the nature science room, that class hasn't run in years. I debate for a moment, tapping my pencil against my open book, but something told me to just do it. I mean, it's Luke we are talking about, and next period didn't start for another fifteen minutes. I pack up my stuff, and walk out of the library, making my way downstairs, and rereading Luke's text.

I felt my shoulder bump into someone, looking up to see the blonde curls that evoked an automatic urge to vomit or scream. "Watch where you are going," Chloe rolls her eyes. When she notices it was me, her face changes. She puffs out her lips, a smug smile, raising one eyebrow. "Hey Maddie," she cocks her head to the side, in a fake happy tone.

"Hi," I just stare at her. She had stopped walking, crossing her arms and facing me.

"I haven't seen you over at Ashton's the past few days, I surely hope I'm not holding back your relationship," she puckers out her lips, clutching her heart. She gave me those fake sorrowful eyes that held an evil glimmer behind them. Her two little plastic minions giggle behind her.

"I wouldn't want to interrupt your alone time," I seethe.

"Is that why Calum has been staying with you guys?" Chloe chuckles as if she didn't know why. As if she didn't know just the mere sight of her made Calum feel like he was worthless, reminding him of all the reasons why he somehow believed he could not be loved.

I bite back my tongue, playing her way instead. "Just don't do the same thing to Ashton, okay? I don't need you breaking two of my friends."

Chloe just laughs. "I told you, he is the one who called me." She rolls her eyes, brushing a piece of hair off her shoulder. "He said he needed a distraction, but let me tell you he is even better at distracting me, that boy is good in bed." Chloe watches my face contort in disgust, snickering at me and turning to walk away, her plastic minions following behind her.

We often look at love to be a beautiful force that breaks down the evils within us, but sometimes evil has its way to use love against us. Sometimes love is the weapon that slowly kills, without you even noticing the pain until it's too late.

Those who don't feel love, maybe they are the smart ones, or maybe the war between love and evil is too strong for them to handle and they dare not share their wars with anyone else. Maybe being alone is their act of love, their act of saving others from the troubles within them.

I turn down the science wing, walking to the end of the hallway and glancing around to make sure no one was watching me, slipping into the abandoned room.

Ok, now what? I text Luke, wondering where he was going with this.

Open the door that leads outside :-)

"I swear if something jumps out at me..." I mutter under my breath, unlocking the door to outside, and opening it slowly.

"Happy six month anniversary!" Luke smiles cheekily from outside, holding up a small bouquet of flowers. He grabs my arm, pulling me outside and shutting the door to the school behind me.