Chapter 14

Giyu POV
Uh...what do I do? I already have to deal with man eating demons, and now I have to be responsible for the girl I like who is now a demon...I need help.

. . .

Tanjiro!

I quickly moved (y/n) off of me which upset her, she made a whiney noise as   I left her grasp.

"Come on (y/n), we need to go." I say as I hold my hand out for her to hold. She quickly grabs it and I head for the door.

Time skip
"So...(y/n)'s been turned into a demon, and you're here to ask for my help?" Tanjiro repeats after I explained.

I nod my head.

"Well please come inside first, you're getting soaked." He spoke and stepped to the side. I stepped in and (y/n) followed, still holding onto my hand.

I looked around to be met with Nezuko popping her head in from the other room.

"Nezuko, come greet them." Tanjiro says kindly. His sister comes out and stands in front of me.

(Y/n) steps to the side to see what was going on. When she noticed Nezuko, she shied away behind me once again and held onto my haori.

"(Y-y/n)!" I stutter.

"Aw, she's a bit shy huh? Nezuko was the same for a little bit. Come on, I'll make some tea." Tanjiro smiles.

I follow him and sit down at the table. (Y/n) sits next to me a rests her head my shoulder.

Oh my gosh...why now??

I feel my cheeks start to flush again. Nezuko comes in and kneels next to (y/n).

At first, (y/n) slowly leaned farther into me, but Nezuko persisted in getting to know her.

When (y/n) got comfortable, she leaned towards Nezuko and played with her muzzle. Nezuko did the same.

I watched as (y/n) and Nezuko's eyes sparkle as they 'got to know each other'.

Nezuko pulled the other demon girl off of the floor and showed her around as Tanjiro came back.

"I see they're getting along, they're very much alike now. I wonder if they can somehow understand one another!" He says as he places down two cups of tea.

I grabbed mine and took a sip.

"So...about taking care of being a demon slayer and taking care of one...how does that work...?" I asked.

Tanjiro thought for a bit.

"Well, there's not much I can tell you really. You said most of it yourself to me. Make sure to keep her out of the sun, and don't let her eat humans." He spoke.

"Does it get hard carrying around Nezuko?" I asked.

Tanjiro looked at me with gentle eyes.

He's so kind what the heck...

"It can get hard, and if needed, I know someone who'll take (y/n) in. She's a demon who freed herself from Muzan's grasp. She actually asked me to help her in finding a cure for Nezuko." He explained.

I looked over to see (y/n) chasing Nezuko as they played their own game of tag.

"Why didn't you leave Nezuko there?"

"That's easy, she's the only family I have and the one thing I care about most. Nezuko thought the same thing. We didn't want to be separated." Tanjiro said with a smile.