˚✧˳ Chapter 15 - When Did You Go? ˳✧˚

✧ NUMBER FIVE ✧

NUMBER FIVE

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

They informed us regarding Klaus's return. Five and I rushed back to the academy in hopes of finding answers to our questions about the two maniacs that kidnapped him. I wanted to ask about the ring that Five is wearing now is a necklace but it wasn't a good time and I felt not-to-good today for some reason.

"You sound better with your mouth closed, but what's wrong?" Five suddenly spoke as we strolled on to the streets going on our way back into the academy.

I have been awfully quiet the whole escort. "It's nothing," I answer back sternly, trying to sound inconspicuous and calm. "Just say it." Five says almost demandingly. "It's nothing okay! Now, will you please leave me alone?!" I squawked rather loudly.

Five gave a surprised look

Five gave a surprised look. He didn't expect that to come out, and I didn't too. He almost looks... Hurt? He took a deep sigh while shrugging his head and looking down before quietly entering inside the door's academy that I opened for him. It's not my intention to even shout at him what the hell is wrong with me?! Mostly, it always him who explodes with his own emotions, and I can control him, but Five giving me that look after I yelled at him made me feel awfully guilty despite him being a pain in the ass.

Well yes, we argue a lot but we never planted hate in one another. There was a difference. It's confusing.

'And he literally kissed my cheek not long ago how the fuck am I supposed to act normal around him now? God, my feelings are triggering me.'