chapter five - "Fuck what Caroline was going on about that felt amazing."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter five - "Fuck what Caroline was going on about that felt amazing."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

Mack sat at the kitchen island doing her extra credit work, being the only one awake. Both Michael and Prue working at the news station, Uncle Ashton and Melissa still gone, and Clem and Millie asleep upstairs. The light knocking on the front door broke the silence. She got up and walked up to it push on the top of her toes to see through the peephole. Seeing Caroline, Stefan and Elena at the door.

She unlocked to deadbolt and the bottom locked and opened the door. "Why am I slightly surprised to see you three at eight in the moring?" She remarked leaning on the open door.

"Is Clem home?" Elena asked smiling at the Lightwood.

She sighed lightly moving out of the way, "You can came in, but one thing first." She started, letting them each in confused on why Caroline was hesitant on walking in. "She's still asleep which is the only reason I'm telling you this. Something happened and I don't know what but I want my sister back. And if that means taking her to the middle of nowhere and having her find her way back than text me first so I make up a cover story."

All three glanced at each other before Caroline nodded, "That's why I'm here. She could never say no to me,"

"Just.... try and get her back please,"

She gave her a sweet smile nodding her head before going up the stairs as Stefan and Elena followed. "Clementine?" Caroline asked softly knocking on her door as she slowly opened it. Seeing the sleeping brunette, her hand tucked under her pillow as one of her legs was out from under the blanket. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail as she sleeping in a sports bra and biker shorts, the same ones she had on when she went for her run.

"Clementine?" She asked softly touching her shoulder as Clem woke up. Grabbing her wrists throwing her over her shoulder. Straddling her and holding her throat down against the pillow as a stake was in her other hand lifted up.