Ch.8 Let Party!

Izuku Pov:

As Hari open the door to the party almost everyone is already there, besides Overhaul and Eri he mostly is getting her ready and Eri mostly can't decide what to wear we all may have spoiled her too much...

Hey, don't look at me like that!! She is my angel!! Besides if you see how cute she is with her big puppy eyes you will also end up spoiling her as well!

As soon as I make it inside the room everyone stop and turn to look at me, I blush at all the eyes that are on me right now.

" Do...do I look weird in this? " I ask shyly.

Silence then all hell breaks loose all of them come running to me telling me how good I look.

" OMG Mum you look so good! "

" I knew black is his colour! "

" Demit Izu you look so good in that dress! "

" I think I'm gay now. "

" I am soooooooooo jealous of whoever got killed by him! "

" Overhaul is a lucky man. "

" Work it Sis! "

At this point, I am blushing way too much. I may have changed a lot in the past 2 years, but when someone compliments me I still can't help but blush.

" T-Thanks guys I love this outfit you all got me. " I smile softly at them and they all smile back and try to hug me all at the same time.

" But! Can you guys not pick anything that shows less skin?! I mean the side slits are all the way up to where my ass is!! " I huff and puff at them. Still stuck in their group hugs and they just smile at me saying they will try next time. 

" I mean if you're going to kill someone may as well let them die with a beautiful view ~~~~ " Said Hari who end up getting a bonk in the head from me and that got the other laughing 

I want to stay mad at all of them but I just can't and nob my head.

" What is going on here? " a low but smoothing voice ask from behind all of us, and as soon as they all hear that voice they all let go of me even Hari and I look behind to see Overhaul with Eri in his arm.

" Mummy look so pretty!! " Yes Eri call me mummy.

She hops off Overhaul arms and runs over to me and hug my legs sweetly.

"I can say the same to you as well Eri " I smile softly and pet her head.

" Where did you get that dress? I don't remember you having something like this? " Overhaul ask.

" Oh the other got me this dress as my villain outfit...what do you think? " I may not have a chance to become his lover, but I still want to know what he thinks of the dress.

All eyes were on him wanting to know what do our boss thought of the dress they pick for me.

" It looks good on you. " he answers with a soft smile you may not be able to see it because of his mask but I can tell from his eyes, and that all I need to make me smile brightly blinding everyone in the room.

" Anyway after the party come to my office I need to have a word with you."

" Yes Overhaul. " I nob and bow softly he is still my boss after all.

After that, the party finally start. Everyone is having a good time enjoying the party, some are sharing stories from their missions or is enjoying the food Hari made. Talking about him... he is having fun teasing me about what just happened, so I did what I normally do to him frying pan to the face putting him in nap time.

At this point no one questions where the frying pan comes from anymore I may had hidden them around the place.

" Yo Izu it has been 2 years already?"

I turn around to see who ask me that and it was no other than Rapper.

" Oh hey there Rapper and yes it has been 2 years since I've joined " I smile softly at him.

" You sure change a lot back then you were so shy and scared all the time kind of like a little hatchling " he jokes.

" Who would not be scared of someone that says they would kill me if I get in their way, and trying to hurt me just to get Overhaul to fight them. " I answer just to remember the good old time before I become the mum of a bunch of killers.

" Yet that said hatchling flip me over their shoulder by my arm just because I took a cookie without permission " He laughs softly.

" You better not do it again or I will put you into nap time as I did with Hari. "

" Just what happened to that shy and scared little hatchling?" He asks again.

" He ends up being the mama bird of a bunch of killer birds who has no idea how to take care of themselves! " I huff again eyeing him.

" Right right I'm not going to hide my injury anymore." he holds his hand up as if he was scared of me getting mad.

" Good out of everyone you're the problem child of them all! " I puff up again. You have no idea just how many times I have to fix him up because of how many times he keeps on picking fights with others!

" Right right sorry.....mum" he says the last part softly.

" As long as you know...you all may have been seen as the heartless killers. But to me you all are my children, my family, and my friends I don't like seeing the one I care about hurt. " I say softly as I watch the other enjoying themselves then a big hand ruffled my hair I look up to see Ripper smiling.

" You do know besides the little lady we are all older than you right? "

" And who do you think is the one taking care of all of you problem children? " I ask him with an eyebrow raise.

" Point taken, well I'm off to drink want some? " he asks me as he gets up.

" No thank you, I still have to talk with Overhaul after this. I don't think getting drunk is a good idea. " he just nob and walks off.

I may not have a quirk like all of them or a killer, but they never look down on me or pity me on it. They help me get stronger, I mean Rapper do use to be mean but after a few time of him stealing food from the kitchen he stops being mean to me.

Overall I love my killer bird family and if anyone hurt any of my baby bird I will put them in nap time forever.