First day of being a Kim.

Y/n pov:
I have been staying in my huge room which is too big for me since last night and I have to go down for breakfast....... Ughh I feel so anxious will I even be allowed to eat???

(My room btw) I go downstairs and see Jungkook and Jimin already downstairs

(My room btw)
I go downstairs and see Jungkook and Jimin already downstairs. I quickly go an sit in a chair that's far away from them.
Jungkook: good morning!
Y/n: ohh umm to me?
Jimin:well there is no one beside you in your direction! He said in duh tone.
Y/n: ohh umm sorry..... Good morning to you too Jungkook oppa.
After a few minutes everyone came downstairs and the maid was serving our breakfast.
I silently ate as I did not want to interact too much. I felt thirsty and I saw the jar kept beside Mr Kim... So I took my courage and asked him-
Y/n:umm Mr Kim would you mind passing the water.
Mr. Kim: well I will not mind passing you the water but I will mind if you keep calling me Mr. Kim... I want you to call me dad .... Dad told handing the water
Y/n: umm ok dad... Thank you.
Dad: and yes we are leaving today .
Bts just nodded
Y/n: wait weren't you guys supposed to leave next month.
Mom: honey that's our business trip not our honeymoon.... We will be back after two months.
Y/n: wait can I come with you guys I don't wanna live alone!!
Mom: nonsense you have seven brothers right here to protect you.
Dad saw my condition and told-
Dad: Jin... I want you to make sure y/n is not getting bullied by your younger brothers... You guys will protect her.
Jin just nodded.

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿 :
It's dinner time right now I haven't eaten anything since morning... I just went out of my room to say goodbye to mom and dad. And now I am really hungry.
I took up my courage and decided to go downstairs to eat I couldn't control my hunger...... I tiptoed down and went to the kitchen. I saw a whole meal🍴🍱.

I found a note beside it too

I actually got really surprised I never expected them to leave this for me

I actually got really surprised I never expected them to leave this for me..... I assumed it was Jin oppa because I heard dad say he is good in cooking.... On my way to my room I saw Jin jhope and Namjoon coming up... I don't why I decided to run away because when I tried running I tripped and all the food fell on the floor.
The three brothers ran to me....
Namjoon: yah! How clumsy can you be???
Jhope: hahahahaha says the one who broke his sunglasses three times in 2 days 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Namjoon glared at him.
Jin: don't rub salt in an open wound hobi!!
Jhope : yah yah ok!
I giggled listening to their conversation.
Namjoon: yah what are you Laughing at????!!!
Y/n: ohh I am so sorry oppa... And I will clean everything up now.
Jhope: don't bother we have maids to do that.
Y/n:ohh ok..... Jin oppa I am sorry I messed up your dish.
Jin: umm I didn't make it!!
Y/n: did one of you make it.
Namjoon: no jhope is scaredy cat he won't go near a fire am I right or am I wrong... Jhope glared at him and said-
Jhope: and Namjoon is not allowed in the kitchen because he will burn the whole house.
Jin: that's enough go to your rooms.
Jhope and Namjoon:ok hyung.
And with that they went away.
Jin: just between you and me it was Jimin and V...... And don't tell them you know it's supposed to be a secret.
And with that he left too.

I never expected V and Jimin out of everyone would make that for me. I thought they hated me. I was lost in my thoughts and suddenly I saw v and Jimin walking towards me their eyes went down and they saw the food on the floor and they had a disappointed look in their face.
Jimin: hello dear sister I see you have dropped your food that someone made for you.
V: well that's what's expected from a person like you... You don't have any mannere do you.
Jimin: maybe it tasted a little off but u could at least keep it somewhere without throwing it on the floor... The person took 4½ hours to make that.
V pinched his arm as he was being too obvious that they made it.
Jimin: I mean how will I know how much long it took but still you shouldn't have done that!
Y/n: but I-
V: leave her Jimin let's go we have better work to do.
They just went away without letting me explain... Ughh I hate my life.
I went to my room and changed into my pajamas and after sometime rosé face timed me .
Rosé: hey..
Y/n: hi
Rosé: why are you in your pajamas??? This early.
Y/n: nothing it's just that I am really tired.
Rosé: y/n come onn what is it!!!
Y/n: fine.... It's just that I am stuck in this room because if I go out my clumsiness will get the best of me and then if I mess up the house Bts calls me that I am I'll mannered when I am not.... I literally have to hide from 6 people in one house for 2 months .
Rosé: ohh come on nothing will happen.
Y/n: Yess what is they make me their next victim...... I will die at a young age.... I don't wanna die .
Rosé: girl relax... I heard bts are overprotective of each other now since you are one of them you are perfectly fine.
Y/n: I hope so.
Rosé: don't worry nothing will happen.... Now I gotta do my homework did u do yours
Y/n: yes what do you expect I am stuck in this room since morning.
Rosé: ohh ok... Byeee... Luv you😻👑💋💍.
Y/n: bye.
End of chapter.
Don't forget to comment what you think.

This meme is so funny