~ Chapter 73 ~ (Destructive Battlefield)

"Shinobu, get away from the ice dust!" Kanae shouted at Shinobu to warn her. Shinobu immediately jumped away from Doma as she retreated.

Kanae appeared next to Shinobu, "Listen Shinobu, whatever you are planning to do, evade inhaling those ice dust. It can freeze your lungs and it will be difficult to control our breathing technique" Kanae told her sister.

"I see, then we need to plan our attacks carefully" Shinobu said. Kanae agreed with her as both of them keep eyeing Doma in distance.

Doma heard what both of them just said and laughed lightly, "Oh my~ it seems like you already realised about my technique. We are really getting to know each other after all."

Shinobu looked at Doma in disgust. "Ready, Shinobu?" Kanae asked. Shinobu just nodded at her. Kanae begin controlling her breath as she hold her blade.

Kanae sprint towards Doma in speed as she prepared for attack. Doma just smiled and waved his fan on her, producing cold ice dust. Kanae begin running and jumping side to side to evade the ice dust.

She passed all the the ice dust and getting closer to Doma, "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form : Crimson Hanagoromo"

Kanae send a single slash and the slash begin to curve and went straight towards Doma. Doma smirked as he blocked the attack using his fans razor fans.

"You have to do better than that. That was very predictable" Doma said. Kanae continue to attack Doma and Doma just blocked every one of it.

Doma was basically playing around right now, not noticing someone appearing on his back. "Breath Of Insect, Dance Of The Bee Sting : True Flutter"

Shinobu immediately stabbed Doma through the head from behind. Her blade manage to penetrate straight into Doma's head as the end of the blade came out between Doma's eyes.

"Huh! I actually didn't saw that coming" Doma said as Shinobu immediately pull out her blade and jumped away.

"But that's too bad, you can't kill demons with just stabbing. I think it's better if you went for the neck instead my brain you know, hehe~" Doma said in carefree manners.

"Do you honestly believe I merely stabbed you?" Shinobu said. Suddenly, Doma begin to turn purplish colour from the place he was stabbed.

Demon begin to puke a lot of blood from his mouth. "Is it working?" Shinobu said in wonder. "Let's just wait and see for now, Shinobu" Kanae said as she reappeared beside Shinobu.

Doma started coughing after he threw up for a moment. "Oh! It seems like I was able to decompose your poison. Sorry about that hehe~." Doma said playfully as he already begin to heal himself.

"I know you worked so hard to use it. Your blade makes a very unique sound when you put it in your sheath. Is that where you change your poison mix?" Doma asked.

"Oh man~ this is soo much fun! Getting attacked with poison is totally interesting, I might actually liked it!"

"And both of you attacking me together is definitely a thrilling experience. It keeps the blood flowing. I might need to pick up the pace."

"Also, do you think your next mix will work on me? I'll give you a shot" Doma said gleefully. "He definitely had some loose screw inside his brain" Shinobu said.

"I actually half-expected for this to happen, personally. Nee-san, let's try something new" Shinobu smirked. Kanae instantly know what Shinobu is planning.

Shinobu had told her sister that she had a new type of poison she's been itching to use on demons. The poison she created with Tamayo. "We might need some times to make this happen" Shinobu told Kanae.