Before They Met

Third Person

*Four Years Ago*

The halls quieted down as the two most envied people of the kingdom walked down the halls of Auradon Prep for the first time. All of the princes and princesses had prepared for this day, wearing their best fanciest outfits without wearing full ball gowns to attempt to impress the two as they walked by.

The royal twins, the most fawned over out of all the princesses and princes of Auradon. Prince Ben, though he was taken, was still chased after by princesses hoping to charm him and gain his affection despite his taken title. Princess Audrey of course was his girlfriend, always making sure to strut the fact that the Prince of Auradon chose her over everyone else.

Princess Brielle, however, had always been single which made her even more elusive than she already was. She was a sort of unobtainable, hard to get figure for the princes which only made them try harder than they already did to gain her affection.

But alas, no one was able to sway the Princess, for she felt very strongly about keeping the princes at bay.

Princess Brielle was envied by every princess, due to her natural beauty and the way all the princes chase after her. The girl had those soft green-hazel eyes that turned to a honey gold in the light which would absolutely entrance whoever gazed upon them, her long light caramel brown hair that always fell the right way. She has the fairest of skin, naturally long feathery lashes that accentuated her bright and alert yet gentle eyes, her naturally plump lips always seemed to be ever so slightly upturned on one corner as if she were smirking just a little at everyone she met eyes with. Even her facial structure itself, a prominent yet not so sharp jawline, and lifted yet soft cheekbones only added to her delicate yet elegantly powerful appeal. She could very well be titled as the new fairest of them all.

Brielle was a shorter girl, however, she wore heels all the time so no one really noticed. In her youth she was quiet, however, the older she got the louder and bolder she got. The way she carried herself with pride and elegance was enamoring to even some of the princesses, but the princes (that were into girls of course) were absolutely hooked on her from the start.

Brielle's most obsessed admirer was the annoyingly arrogant and narcissistic Chad Charming, the son of Princess Cinderella and Prince Charming himself. Chad being who he is was dead set on winning the Princess of Auradon over, more or less for her future stature once she held the title as Queen and for major flaunting rights.

The royal twins walked down the halls of Auradon Prep for the first time, today was the start of their first year there and all eyes were on them.

Princes Audrey happily trotted up to Ben with a big smile on her lips,

"Hey Benny boo!"

She squealed as she jumped into him with open arms, planting a kiss on his cheek as soon as she was in his arms. Ben, caught a little off guard, had to quickly open his arms back to catch her in time all while Audrey giggled up a storm. Brielle looked over to her brother with a slightly grossed out expression, an uncomfortable shiver rubbing right down her spine,

"Hey Audrey, how was your summer?"

Ben kindly asked. Audrey moved to the side and took his arm and began walking alongside the royal twins,

"Oh it was alright, it would've been so much better if you could've come with us on our vacation"

Audrey swooned, Brielle could only gag a little. Ben chuckled,

"Aud you know it was Bri and I's first summer of training to become King and Queen, there's no way we could've missed that"

Audrey peeked over to see a very uninterested Brielle,