Chapter 20: The one that are worth sacrifice

(Before We Start I wanted to Address something with all of you. Takato's Godzilla and Akane's Mothra are not the Regular Godzilla and Mothra. I wanted to do My own take on a  Godzilla and Mothra, which more kin to an mixture of Every of the previous Godzilla's Abilities and Mothra's abilities. Including the roars of Godzilla of the current times. That is why in one chapter we have 2014 roar and in another we have final wars roar! Think of this as my tribute to Godzilla as I am a huge of all Kaiju....well all except for...Minya.....and Red King/ Corn king...........And Gabara....and..Godzuki.....and Oba- wait a minute.)

Takato was sitting in a chair next to the Akane, who was laying on the bed unconscious. Takato hasn't left her side, ever since the match against Todoroki. Recovery Girl told everyone that she need to make sure she was alright, and that she needed space, so everyone else in Class 1-A was waiting outside at the moment but Takato refused to leave as he can keep her warm with his quirk. As Recovery Girl was looking at her heart meter, Akane groans a bit, which Takato and R.G quickly noticed. She soon opens her eyes and looks around.

Takato: "Akane...you're awake.."

Akane: *her voice was dry* "Where am I?"

R.G: "The infirmary, dear. *Takato hands her a cup of hot tea* "How are you feeling?"

Akane: *sips the tea clearing her throat* "...a bit dizzy...but the match-" 

Takato: "You.....um..well fell unconscious..from the cold."

Akane: "So...I lost.."

R.G: "That's not important right now, you were quite lucky, if Takato didn't step in you wouldn't have survived.."

Akane: "Oh.."

Akane looks down no longer showing any signs of happiness. Takato sighs before looking at Recovery girl.

Takato: "Recover Girl, can you give us the moment and tell the other that Akane is awake.."

R.G: "Of course.." *walks out of the room leaving the two teenagers to themselves in silence

Takato: *breaks the silence with soft tone* "Akane...it's okay."

Akane: *upset tone* "No it's not okay..." *holding the hot tea close to her* "I....I thought I was a lot more stronger..with this new powers...But I'm still the weak Akane...that I am now."

Takato: "That's not tru-"

Akane: *snaps at Takato * "YES IT IS!" *Throws the cup shattering it crying, but Takato didn't react just listened* "I WANTED TO BE A HERO TO GIVE MY PARENTS A BREAK AND NO LONGER WORRY ABOUT ME! I TRIED MY BEST AND IT WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS THAT NEEDED SAVING..I WANTED BE A HERO JUST LIKE YOU..BUT EVEN NOW I NEEDED YOU TO SAVE ME...TOO MANY TIMES I NEEDED I TO BE SAVED, HELL YOU ALL MOST DIED TWICE BECAUSE OF ME. *looks down crying* "I...I can't be a hero....you probably think I just some useless disappointme-"

Suddenly Takato gets up slamming fist down on the table breaking it in his rage scaring Akane and the other classmates of Class 1-A who was slowly opening the door.

Takato: *tone of disbelief his voice was breaking into a mix with anger and sadness* "Is that what you think I see you as? I can't believe this I heard this from you of all people Akane?! I wouldn't be here today sitting right in front of you if it wasn't for you!"

Akane:  "But!"

Takato:*Snaps again slowly breaking into tears* "BUT NOTHING!" *R.G was about to intervene when a hand rest on her shoulder. R.G turns to see All-Might who had just a look that says wait.* "YOU THINK I CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME?! I COULDN'T CARE LESS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME?! When I first got into U.A I hardly knew anyone! I was just some kid who barely made a living just to survive! But then at my darkest hour, you were first one there to save me. I know it's selfish, and sure you all aren't perfect: Izuku mumbles a lot, Iida air chops too much, Denki is a moron, Mineta's a fuckin pervert, and Bakugo is a annoying Pomeranian, BUT I DON'T CARE, IZUKU IS MY MUMBLER, IIDA IS MY AIRCHOPPER, DENKI IS MY MORON, MINETA IS MY PERVERT AND BAKUGO IS MY ANNOYING POMERANIAN, CLASS 1-A IS MY FAMILY, AND DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY FAMILY ALL OVER AGAIN! I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE FOR ANY OF YOU BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO FEEL THE PAIN OF LOSING THE PEOPLE THAT I CARE ABOUT! So don't you ever dare call yourself a Disappointment because that is not how I see you as. *Akane was in shock as tears ran down the upset class president, she was speechless but she looked down ashamed*
"But you Akane.....you are worth more than anything.." *Akane looks up at Takato* "You were the one...that was first helped me in my darkest time.. You were the one, that was always their to make sure I was okay...and you're the one...that I fell in love with.." *Akane's eyes widen in shock of what Takato just said. He had just confessed his feelings right in front of her. Takato soon helds her hands with his own looking at her in the eyes* "So don't you ever dare call yourself worthless...or a pathetic, because you anything but that....you are Akane Uraraka, a fellow student of Class 1-A, and the girl I fell with love with, and if I were to lose you..than...I couldn't..." *tears dripped down on their hands as Takato begin to cry above. Akane looked at the her crush and could see him how upset he was. It hurts her so much to see him like this*

Akane: "Takato-kun..." *He looks up to her as she soon suddenly moves her face in and smashes her lips with his. Takato's eyes widen but soon melted and kissed her back, All the students and Adult's wanted to squeal in excitement but kept shut. But tears of happiness and joy fell on the the whole class, as well as a sense touch. The two of them kissed for was as about 5 minutes but  to them it was an eternity. They soon pull away to catch a breath of air. A trail of saliva breaks between them, as they looked at each other a long moment of silence followed as soon they both begin to smile at each other.* "Thank you...and I'm sorry.." *Takato puts his finger on her mouth quieting her*

Takato: *smiles* "It's okay. *Moves his hand away* I love you Akane."

Akane: *smiles and looks at Takato lovingly* "I love you too Takato.."