Chapter 2

***

***

A/N: Y'all ready for some Taegikook? Idk about this one though, my first time writing a threesome. It was actually better in my head.

3rd person

The following day, Bangtan had woken up with massive hangovers, especially the maknae line who drank the most.

Even though the second one is Yoongi, because he has the highest alcohol tolerance out of the seven of them, he wasn't bothered that easily.

That's why he had enough energy to go to his studio to finish up some work.

He's been cooped up in his studio ever since they finished breakfast, in which he helped his hyung with the other members' hangovers.

It's already time for lunch but Yoongi didn't even bother standing up from his seat and going down to the building's cafeteria to get something to eat for lunch.

Instead, he stayed in his room to continue doing work like finishing tracks, songs, and other things.

Then, he was disturbed by a knock on the door and before he could even ask who it was, two very familiar voices had cut him off.

"Yoongi hyung!!" Bangtan's maknae called. "We have come bearing gifts!!"

"And by that, he means food!!" Taehyung added.

He sighs, knowing exactly who sent those two to bring him food that is most likely made by the oldest member of the group.

Yoongi opens the door with a scowl on his face.

"I'll eat them later," He says and takes the plastic bag away from their hands.

"Ah, Namjoon hyung knew you'd say that," Taehyung grinned and showed him another plastic bag.

"That's why Jin hyung gave us our lunch too!!" The maknae smiled. "So we can eat our lunches together!!"

At this, Yoongi knows he has no other choice but to have the two come inside of his studio and they place the plastic bags on his coffee table.

They ate the food Jin had provided them in silence, occasionally bringing up topics for their short conversations.

Yoongi has been much quieter lately ever since he woke up this morning.

Luckily, none of his members asked him about it which made him believe that he isn't acting out of the ordinary that would worry his members.

Drinking with his members is nothing new but their drunken conversation from last night really made an impact on him.

A confession of his members where they all collectively agreed that he — a badass rapper of Daegu — is a bottom in bed.

He was appalled by their opinion just because of his small stature.