Hopes, Jealous, & Relief

"We're currently at 70 people. It'll be over after another 60."

"No one in our class are coming," [Name] mumbled, visibly concerned as her eyes on the floor. "Do you think it was too hard with their Quirks being known about?"

Todoroki tapped on [Name]'s shoulder and she sees Yaoyorozo, Asui, Jiro, and Shoji walking towards them. A wide smile spreads across her face as her classmates notice her and Todoroki. [Name] stands up excitedly, her tail wagging and accidentally tickling Todoroki's cheek when she stood up. Todoroki stood up as well, looking at his classmates as they approached.

"[Last Name], Todoroki, you passed!" Yaoyorozo said, smiling at the two.

"Didn't expect any less," Asui added.

"What about the others?" Jiro questioned.

[Name] shook her head. "They haven't come yet."

"We were the first two then you all," Todoroki informed.

"I see. They're not here yet, huh?" Shoji asked.

"Weren't you all working together before we left?" [Name] asked, tilting her head.

"We were, but we got split up by the Quirk of someone from Ketsubustsu Academy..." Yaoyorozo added.

[Name] and Todoroki looked at each other. She's concerned for her classmates because she wants to see them succeed and celebrate with them about getting their provisional licenses. However, she can't help, but worry about them since she can't do anything to help them either. All she can do is hope for them to pass and watch the doors for her classmates to come through.

"Thirty people left..." Jiro said.

"I hope everyone can pass..." Asui added, looking down.

[Name] lets out a sigh, her ears falling flat. "I do too."

---

"Now, we had three people pass in succession, bringing the total to 82, which means there are 18 spots left."

[Name] looked at Todoroki and he placed a hand on top of hers, giving her a reassuring look. He knows that she cares for everyone in the class even Mineta which can be surprising, but she just has a kind heart. [Name] blushed, looking down as she remembered the kiss she shared with Todoroki. Would now be a good time to talk about it?

"I'm sure everyone will make it," Todoroki suggested.

Maybe not.

A familiar scent hits [Name]'s nose and she looks up, seeing Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima walk in. [Name] stands up quickly, running over to them with relief washing over her as she's glad that they passed as well. She held out her arms and Bakugo didn't see her coming either at all as his mind is occupied with certain thoughts of Midoriya and his Quirk.

"Katsuki!" [Name] exclaimed.

Bakugo blinked in surprise, [Name] throwing herself onto Bakugo and her arms tighten around Bakugo's neck. She hugs him tight as the blonde is taken back from the sudden form of affection and how close she is to him in public. His face explodes in a bright red as one of his hands is patting her back awkwardly.

"I'm so glad you guys passed!" [Name] sobbed.

"H-Hey! Get off!" Bakugo yelled.

[Name] let his warmth and pulls Kaminari and Kirishima into a hug, holding the boys close to her as she has tears of relief in the brim of her eyes. She shouldn't cry yet or at least she should cry when she knows that everyone passed the first test. Although she should have some faith in her classmates because they are strong and they're going to be able to pass the test.