Chapter 37 : Goodbye Su Family

Su Ying was dozing in Yusheng's arm with his bulging abdomen like a kitty while Yusheng was running his hands through Su Ying's soft and silky black hair. Su Ying was purring like a cat as he was feeling very comfortable.

It had been half a month since the incident Su family had caused. Su Ying had already calmed down and didn't care about them much except for occasionally cursing their whole generation out.

Yusheng looked at the kitten in his arms and felt that his wife was getting stickier day by day. Su Ying didn't like to leave his lap. Although Yusheng was more than happy, his little brother was very dissatisfied with the challenges it was facing. But for the sake of his wife and little baby, he could only endure!

Yusheng felt that his patience had increased a lot. His only hope was that his little brother won't go limp forever.

Suddenly, a servant came with an anxious look on their face. Su Ying was instantly woken. He nuzzled against Yusheng's broad chest.

"Hubby.........."

"It's alright. Aren't you feeling sleepy? Take a nap."

"I'm not sleepy anymore."

Su Ying looked at the servant and asked why they were so anxious.

"Madam, the Su family has come again. They are shouting bad things about madam. They look like they've gone crazy."

Su Ying was instantly energized. He was quite bored. Now that the Su family has come to  make trouble again, Su Ying didn't hesitate to get up and teach them some lesson. Hmp... How dare they come and try to act so bizarre in his house?!? With his hubby beside him, Su Ying had nothing to be afraid of. The limit of his trash talk meter became infinite.

Yusheng was kind of shocked that despite his warnings, Su family came back to seek death. He was busy taking care of his wife these days. So he didn't have time to inquire about their situation.

Yusheng went towards the entrance of the entrance of the estate while helping Su Ying. Looking at the desolate appearance of the members of Su family, both Su Ying and Yusheng were surprised. Even the always trying to look like a rich person Madam Su was haggard.

When Madam Su saw Su Ying, she jumped towards him. Fortunately the guards stopped her.

"You bast*rd! How dare you! You ungrateful brat."

Su Ying who was completely innocent this time,
".........?????" I'm sorry what?

"Because of you! Because of you! Now my children can't get married and lead a happy life! My daughter was sent away by her in-laws! What are they going to do???!!!??? You selfish wench!"

Hold on hold on! What's going on?

Why didn't anyone tell him about such interesting news!?!

Fake peacock Yuan was kicked out by Ding family? When did that happen? And the twins marriage? Like hell they were about to get married anytime soon! What does that have to do with him!?!

Unlike Su Ying, Yusheng was focusing on a different thing. That woman dared call his wife something like that! Although he respected women, he had a limit. And women like Madam Su, Madam Ding and the Noble consort Li were very much capable of crossing that limit. His face darkened.

Father Su crazily said, "Didn't we take care of you all these years!?! We gave you a place to sleep and good food to eat! Why are you trying so hard to ruin us!?!"

"Because of you, we lost our jobs! Father lost his position as an official scholar in the ministry! Sister Yuan was also sent back! And our twin siblings can't have any good future now!