☙ 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗗
𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗘 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

Sighing, I stretched out my body as I slowly stood up

Sighing, I stretched out my body as I slowly stood up. After wiping my eyes, I looked around and seen that Melo wasn't in the bed .. good maybe I can get the hell out of here.

I tiptoed into the dining area and noticed how quiet it was, Melo must be gone. I seen my keys and phone on the table and quickly grabbed it checking the time, it was 9:30 ... and Monday. My appointment to go see my siblings was today, so for that I was extremely excited.

I noticed a few missed calls and text messages from everyone, I reached out to Sy first because I needed to get home and I had no money on my card for an Uber.

After three rings, Sy's sleepy voice answered making me smile .. hm; loved the way he sounded in the mornings.

"Hm," he answered.

"Hey Sy, its Dede can you please come get me from Melo's? I gotta get to the siblings appointment today."

"Yeah; I'm coming." He yawned loudly and the line went dead.

I went to the bathroom and noticed how messy my hair looked, I sighed and pulled it into a pineapple then grabbed a new toothbrush so I could at least brush my teeth.

As I was doing that, I heard the front door slam shit making me jump.

It was Melo.

After I finished up, I rinshed my mouth and wiped away any extra residue I had on my face.

I was on my way out the bathroom when Melo appeared and I sighed as I looked up at him, he looked a lot better than he did last night.

"Wassup baby, you finna leave?" He questioned ne like he didn't just manhandle me and do me dirty yesterday.

I scrunched up my face, "you not serious?"

He looked at me confused, "what you mean?"

"Do you not remember what you did yesterday?" I mugged him, ready to smack that confusing expression off his face.

"Naaah .. I just remember waking up with a headache and I had some shit to handle .. wassup, I do sum wrong?"

I rolled my eyes, "Wrong is an understatement, you put ya hands on me and yanked me by my hair then had some wet dog white bitch run out your room ass naked .. so for that; I'm gonna keep my distance for a while."