𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐘/𝐍 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.1 ༄ ᵉᵖ.8.1

[Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School]

Nobara pressed the ¥120 button from the vending machine. The drink fell and she took while fushiguro was behind her looking at the other side of the corridor.

"Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?" Nobara complaines

"They can't. There are only so many workers who can come in here." Replied fushiguro

  ━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

"Huh? Where are the other first-years?" Asked panda with his hand above his eyes to form a "finding" pose.

"On errands." Simply replied by maki while clutching her beloved "younger sister" who was looking around.

"Bonito flakes" toge gained some confidence and didn't stutter while being with y/n. The pink tints on his face says otherwise.

"Will they be okay?" Asked panda

"Salmon" said toge

"They can do it.... fushiguro's a dependable person and nobara onee-chan is strong." Said y/n while prasing her other partners.

Maki patted y/n's head. While thinking. 'Can you stop being so cute?!' Internally fangirling maki is really rare.

"They're not three years old. They can handle an errand run." Said maki

"No, that's not what i mean. It's today, right? The day Kyoto's principal comes. To go over the exchange event." Panda said with his pointer finger on his chin.

"Tuna" simply said by toge while glancing a little at panda and going back into staring at y/n secretly

"Satoru's fighting with the higher-ups because they arranged for the first-years to get dispatched on that special-grade case, right? And the principal of kyoto is one of those higher-ups, isn't he? So if they run into each other..." said panda while worrying about the first-years and the problem.

"The first-year they were targeting, itadori is dead. They also targetted y/n-chan but y/n-chan managed to survive and that's a relief." Maki rubbed y/n's head in silent happinesses, while y/n processed what her onee-chan just said.

'The higher-ups targeted us? Specifically yuuji...' anger started to build up inside y/n, she was tempted to go and kill every higher-up for trying to kill her first bestfriend. She can't feel the anger but knew she wanted to kill the higher-ups.

Y/n completely ignored everything maki and everyone was saying, she blurred everything out and thought of how she could plan the deaths of the higher-ups.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Meanwhile with fushiguro and nobara....

"What are you doing here, zenin-senpai?" Asked fushiguro to the short-haired twin of maki.

"Oh, she's one, too? They do seem familiar. Are they sisters?" Nobara asked fushiguro who explained who she is.

"They're twins." Said fushiguro

"Don't call me that. Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki. Call me mai." Mai aaid in a kind-off flirty voice

"So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third-years?" Asked toudou cockily

"We came here with the principal because we were worried about you. Your classmate died, right? Was that rough? Or did you think nothing of it? Well i guess the other first-year lived, but she isn't important right now." Said mai as she taunt fushiguro and nobara.