Sleepy

They were in the car driving back to Taehyung's house. 

NamJin and Hona in one car, Jake, Rose, and YoonMin in one car, and TaeKook in one car as for TXT they went back to their base with Minseok on Taehyung's order. 

They left Taekook alone in one car since they thought those two needed to talk after all such wonderful news is given at such an awful time since the reaction they expected they will not get will create a misunderstanding between them, and they were right those two needed to talk.

In the car, 

With TaeKook,

There was silence in the car. Taehyung was driving and Jungkook was in the passenger seat looking out of the window, Taehyung would peek at Jungkook from time to time to see if he is fine or not. Both wanted to say something but didn't how should they apologize first or say that they are happy or what, they were in confusion.

"Taetae" Jungkook turned and called Taehyung who hummed with eyes on the road but from the corner of his eye, he was still looking at Jungkook.

"Taetae let's go there and eat" Jungkook pointed at a restaurant. Taehyung saw where he pointed.

"Baby we can go home and eat, Jin hyung said he will make something right," Taehyung said in a calm and soft voice

"No, it is an Italian restaurant and I want to eat Italian," Jungkook said with a cute angry pout. 

"Okay, baby we will go there call the others," Taehyung said.

"No, only us" Jungkook pouted again.

"Okay, but at least call them and tell," Taehyung said controlling his urge to kiss those cute pout lips of his baby.

"Okay," Jungkook said happily and called Namjoon and Yoongi on a conference call.

"Yes kookie, what happened?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyungs, I and Taetae are eating at a restaruant" Jungkook said.

"Okay, no problem-" Namjoon was interrupted.

"No kookie, you can't" Jin interrupted Namjoon since the phone was on speaker.

"Why can't hyung?" Jungkook asked with a sad voice. Taehyung frowned his eyebrow not liking Jungkook's sad voice.

"Kookie, come home change and go," Jin said.

"Why hyung?" Jungkook asked with a confused tone.

"Because Tae might-not might definitely have bloodstains on his shirt, so it's better that you guys come home shower change, and then go," Jin said.

Jungkook bent down and looked at Taehyung's shirt, he couldn't see properly so he pulled his shirt a bit with one hand and the other on his ear hanging onto his phone, he saw the dry blood stains on Taehyung's shirt and nodded then sat normally on the sit leaving Taehyung' shirt. Taehyung was looking at what Jungkook was doing and was confused about his baby's behavior.

"Yes hyung you are right," Jungkook said. Jin smile.

"So meet you at home?" Jin asked.

"Yes hyung" he canceled the call and looked at Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go home, take a shower change and then come to eat here," Jungkook said making Taehyung confused.

"Why baby?"

"Because you have dry blood stains on your shirt and I don't want anyone to look at you weirdly," Jungkook said with a pout. Taehyung chuckled.