Chapter 16

At night, Bai Mu entered the space and saw that he had planted tomatoes and hanging melons all over the ground. He hurriedly took the knife to the surrounding woods and got some twigs and started to set up a stand. Fortunately, he didn't grow much, and he got it right after a while.

  Through observations over the past few days, Bai Mu found that there is no need to split time for growing vegetables in the space. And after planting, it grew very fast. He confiscated the mature vegetables in the ground on the first day, and grew old on the second day. Many of them had seeded and almost rotted on the third day.

  He also found a small compartment in the kitchen with some rice noodles, sweet potatoes and potatoes, which was obviously a storage room. The storage room is about 10 square meters. According to the situation of potatoes that have been kept fresh and have not lost water or sprouted, it should have a fresh-keeping function. Bai Mu tried to put the ripe vegetables in the ground, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it would not deteriorate.

  Bai Mu took care of the work in the field, and was too tired. Hey, if I have to come to farm in the middle of the night every day, I am really tired. He looked at the dense forests around him, planning when to look in the woods. And get some small animals in, this space is good, but there is no life.

  There is still room to open a field outside to get some vegetables to grow. Especially to plant some rice as soon as possible. It is very uncomfortable for him who is accustomed to eating rice without food. The knitting of the basket must be tightened. I heard Anqiluo said that in a few days the tribe would organize them to collect food farther away. Think carefully about what he needs to do, and he needs to sort out those that are urgently needed.

  Bai Mu thought to himself that he would be very busy in the coming year. The living standard and productivity here are so low that he has to work hard to change the status quo if he wants to live better.

  After dawn, the tribe became lively again, and the orcs went out to pick fruit, hunt, and find stone according to the instructions of the patriarch. The old people and females gathered firewood, carried water, and boiled salt. Once they have everything ready, they can let the ambassador teach them how to preserve food for a long time. They were all surprised when they heard the patriarch sent someone to say, and then they were ecstatic.

  When Bai Mu got up, Celt had already been looking for stone with the orcs in the tribe. After washing and eating some fruits, Bai Mu began to teach Anqiluo to fry the salt-cured meat with hot oil, and then put it into a clay pot. In fact, this is not very difficult, as long as you master the heat, don't fry the meat or the time is not enough or cooked. Anqiluo was very talented in this area and quickly mastered it.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, should those legs be fried too?" Anqiluo looked at the few Luolu animal legs in the big clay pot.

  "No, those I'm going to make ham." Bai Mu was thinking about ham and broad bean stew rice, ham and red bean soup. It's still very cold now, should it be successful?

  "What is ham?" It was Tabor who was talking, and he was eating fruit after he got up. Hearing what Bai Mu said, he asked curiously. Anqiluo also looked curiously waiting for Bai Mu's answer.

  "It's just a delicious thing." Bai Mu didn't know how to explain it.

  "When can I eat it?" Tabor was intrigued when he heard it was delicious.

  "You have to wait until the end of autumn before you can eat it." Bai Mu didn't answer after calculating the time.

  "Ah, it's a long time." Tabor was frustrated at the thought of waiting so long.

  "By the way, did you feel sick in your stomach last night, Tabor?" Bai Mu saw that he had eaten a lot of greasy dregs yesterday and worried that he had trouble with his stomach. He had stopped Tabor and told him not to eat too much, but the little guy just didn't listen.

  "It's okay, it was really comfortable to eat yesterday." Tabor looked at Bai Mu without understanding.

  "It's okay, I'm really worried that you will eat too much." Bai Mu sighed that the orc's intestines are good, and it will be fine to eat so many greasy things. To be replaced by ordinary humans can't stand it.

  After everything was ready in the afternoon, the patriarch asked Celtic to come to Baimu. When Bai Mu came to the open space, it was already crowded with people. When the crowd saw that Bai Mu had come to make way, a clean stone platform had been placed in the crowd as he had previously told the patriarch.

  The members of the Winged Lion tribe looked at this strangely dressed, beautiful female. There was a thought in my heart, it turned out that this is the divine envoy! Well, the skin is so tender and white. And what is he wearing? Can this beautiful female really keep food for a long time?

  The young orc wanted to hear that the envoy lived in Celtic's house, but he didn't smell like a male orc. Does it mean that they also have a chance?

  Bai Mu walked to the stone platform under pressure under the eager eyes of everyone. Everyone stood in a big circle around the stone platform, with female orcs and old people standing in the middle, and orcs standing on the outside.

  A small pot of salt and a piece of meat of an unknown animal were placed on the stone platform. That piece of meat is too big and he needs to cut it small. Bai Mu looked at the heavy stone knives on the stone platform embarrassedly. What should he do if he doesn't know how to use it?

  "Selter, I need to cut these meats into pieces." Helpless Bai Mu looked at  Celtic for help. Celt silently stepped forward and picked up the stone knife, and cut the meat into long strips according to Bai Mu's request. After the meat was cut, he stood silently beside Bai Mu.

  Bai Mu rolled up his sleeves and began to demonstrate how to marinate jerky. Everyone watched each step attentively and studied carefully for fear of missing a step. Bai Mu also explained the precautions in detail, and finally explained that everyone should hang the cured meat in a ventilated and dry place.

  Due to the large number of people, after the presentation, some people did not listen to them all. The patriarch asked Bai Mu to demonstrate it again, and did not stop until three times. After that, Bai Mu told everyone how to use salt. After listening to them, everyone said they would go back and try. Today, all the families have hunted a lot of prey back. Even the old people in the clan and those injured orc warriors have also received a lot of animal meat under the arrangement of the patriarch.

  After Bai Mu had finished teaching, everyone went home and tried each other with anticipation of joy. Bai Mu looked at their smiles from the heart, was infected by them, and smiled. Celtic looked at Bai Mu's bright smile and raised the corners of his mouth unconsciously.

  "Bai Mu, thank you for selflessly granting your wisdom to others." After the crowd dispersed, the patriarch walked over to express his sincere thanks.

  "The patriarch is nothing. Since I have lived in your tribe, I hope everyone can live a better life. I will teach you what I know in the future." Bai Mu felt that these orcs were simple, but their living conditions Too hard.

  The patriarch could not conceal his inner joy when he heard Bai Mu's words. With the help of the divine envoy, their lives would definitely get better and better.

  Saying goodbye to the patriarch, Bai Mu asked Celt to take him around the clan. Having been here for so many days, he has been busy with life every day, and he hasn't taken a good look at the whole picture of this tribe. Bai Mu also has another purpose, which is to find a piece of fertile land for farming.