Chapter 35

A delicious smell filled Taehyung nostrils as he watched how Jungkook was skillfully making some delicious looking meal. After the awkward meeting of today both boys decided to just go home and do absolutely nothing. Sure the ravenette had a lot responsibilities but he could afford to give himself the rest of the day off. After all he was the boss, he could do what the hell he wanted to do.

An impressed look began to form onto Taehyung's face as he saw how fast Jungkook chopped all the vegetables and his eyes grew big. The younger boy clearly was skilled when it came to cooking and slowly the brown haired boy began to feel hungry. Everything Jungkook was making looked delicious.

It didn't take long before the mafia boss finished cooking and within no time both boys were seated at the dinner table with big plates of delicious looking food in front of them. "I'm sorry about Jin, Jimin and Hoseok today." Jungkook said right before he stuffed some food inside his mouth. A small smile made it's way onto the brown haired boy's face and he softly shook his head. "Don't be. I know how they are and besides, you can't control what they say." Taehyung then answered in a friendly tone while the small smile was still present on his face.

His words were true. Even though Jungkook was the boss of Jeon Coorporations that didn't mean everyone would listen to him without thinking twice. All his closest men had a habit of not listening and they only did what they wanted to do themselves. Jungkook might be labeled as the boss but not everyone saw him as it.

Slowly Taehyung took a big bite of his food and immediately the delicious taste filled his whole mouth. This stuff tasted like it came straight out of heaven and softly the blonde boy closed his eyes. He wanted to enjoy this food as much as he could.

Unfortunately for Taehyung, the young lawyer himself was a disaster at cooking. Somehow he always managed to cut himself when he tried to cut vegetables and whenever he had to cook something it always ended up black and burned. Luckily the ravenette in front of him wasn't anything like that and actually knew how to make a decent meal. Otherwise the two of them would have definitely starved by now.

It didn't take long before both boys had finished their meal and quickly Taehyung stood up in order to do the dishes. It was only fair that he would clean up after cooking since Jungkook had been the one who had done all the cooking. However the ravenette himself seemed to think differently and once Taehyung got up to get the plates and bring them to the dishwasher Jungkook did the same.

A deep red blush appeared on Taehyung's face when he and Jungkook both reached for the same plate and accidentally brushed against the other. With a shy look on his face the young lawyer slowly looked up while his face slowly turned the color of a tomato. However to his surprise a small blush was also seen on the younger boy's face as soon as the two of them locked eyes.

Quickly Jungkook broke their eye contact again while clearing his throat. "I'll start in the kitchen." The mafia boss then spoke before letting go of the plate and walking over towards the kitchen as fast as he could. A deep breath of air immediately left Taehyung's mouth as soon as the younger boy walked away and he touched his cheeks with both his hands. He felt so shy and yet a tingeling feeling was present in his stomach.

Lately the older boy had been feeling more and more at ease around Jungkook and somehow that weird feeling in his stomach began to appear more and more around the younger boy. Jungkook made Taehyung shy when he looked at him and yet the brown haired boy wanted nothing more than that. He craved for some attention from the mafia boss and he felt like he was on top of the world anytime he got it. Was this just friendship or something more?

It didn't take long for Taehyung to place everything in the dishwasher and looked up at Jungkook who was still cleaning the kitchen. Quickly the boy walked towards a cabinet to also get some cleaning supplies in order to help the ravenette even though he looked like he was almost done. Taehyung would have appreciated it if someone would help him and thus he would do the same to someone else.

However suddenly two strong arms wrapped around the boy's middle and his eyes grew big immediately once he felt small puffs of air hit his cheek. "Why don't you go to the living room and pick out a movie while I finish cleaning?" Jungkook softly whispered inside the brown haired boy's ear while pressing his chest against the young lawyer's back. Immediately Taehyung's blush from earlier returned he felt goosebumps all over his body. It was as if the younger knew exactly what to do to make the older boy feel shy and excited at the same time.

"O-okay." The brown haired boy answered softly while a shy tone was lacing his voice. Being around Jungkook was already enough to make the young lawyer feel very shy but now that he was hugging him it was ever worse. Sure Taehyung enjoyed it a lot but he had no idea what he was supposed to do. Of course he'd want to turn around and hug Jungkook back but the mafia boss would probably think that he was nuts and laugh at him. That is definitely something the brown haired boy didn't want to experience.

Soon the ravenette unwrapped his arms from Taehyung's middle before turning around and walking back to the kitchen in order to get back to his cleaning duty. A big sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he walked towards the living room while feeling all kind of things inside his chest. Jungkook fucked up his feelings and even though the ravenette wasn't aware of that fact he was doing everything he could to make the brown haired boy feel as confused as possible.

Slowly Taehyung sat down on Jungkook's big couch before turning on the tv and going straight to Netflix. That app must have some good movies right? As the brown haired boy was scrolling through the movies all he could think about was the warm embrace he had gotten from a certain ravenette and thus he wasn't really paying attention to what movie they were gonna watch. As long as it. Wasn't some romantic shit he was fine with it. He didn't need to create the most embarrassing atmosphere ever by putting on some of that lovey dovey stuff.

"Have you found something interesting?" Jungkook spoke as he walked into the living room and took a seat right next to Taehyung. Immediately the young lawyer became nervous again and thus he picked out the first movie he saw. The Conjuring didn't sound too bad right?

"You sure about that one?" Jungkook spoke while he raised his eyebrows. The boy surprised to see the older boy pick out a movie like that. Taehyung didn't seem like the type who enjoyed horror movies at all and yet he had chosen one of the worst ones possible.

"Yupp." Taehyung quickly answered, nervousness clearly lacing his voice. Truth was that he had no idea which movie he had picked out. The ravenette's presence had made him once again very nervous and thus he had clicked on the first thing that he had seen. Let's just hope this movie isn't too bad.

Thirty minutes later Taehyung regretted his choice. The boy was scared to death and he was hugging a pillow like his life depended on it. The brown haired boy hated horror movies with all of his life and yet that had to be the genre he had picked out. This damn movie would surely haunt him in his dreams and the young lawyer didn't like it one bit.

The ravenette next to him was only laughing every time Taehyung jumped in fear again and he softly took the boy's pillow out of his hands before taking him in a warm embrace. "We can watch something else if that's what you want." The younger softly spoke in a loving tone while caressing one of Taehyung's upper arms. Immediately the blush from before returned on the brown haired boy's face and his eyes grew big.

Nevertheless he did lean back into the mafia boss' embrace while slowly taking the boy's unoccupied hand and taking it in his own. "No it's fine." Taehyung spoke as a small smile began to make it's way onto the boy's face. If watching a horror movie got him this close to the ravenette he would be willing to watch it some more. The ravenette began to laugh softly while shaking his head.

"Whatever you wish baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This was without a doubt the worst filler I've ever written but I'm way too lazy to rewrite it XD next chapter will be interesting though so be ready for that!

Question of the chapter:

Who is your favorite character in this story and why?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!