CHAPTER 47

Suprise !!!
It's a double update! It's actually kinda short but I feel like spoiling you guys a little.🤗
It's the least I can do for all the love and support you guys show me.♥️

I hope you enjoy this.

KACELY.
Song: Complicated - Rihanna

It's been two weeks since the virus broke out. It's really serious, especially out of Africa and I'm genuinely terrified for the world. The whole globe is seemingly on lockdown yet hundreds of people are dying. Security measures are being taken for safety; less crowds, curfews and the strict use of face masks and hand sanitizers. Mom has sewn six face masks each for Afi and I. She makes sure we drink hot ginger tea each night before going to bed. Afi usually just waits for her to look away before emptying her cup in the sink.
The tea honestly tastes very unpleasant, but I always try finishing it for my own sake.

Aunty Myriam calls us almost everyday to make sure we are alright. I feel for her, living at home alone when there's no way to go anywhere must be pretty miserable. But this is one of the situations we can't help.

Henry tells me it's even more serious in Ghana. The army is in charge of cleaning and spraying the streets. He keeps complaining about how miserable it is with him being trapped at home with his mom. We talk a lot but I still haven't told him that Az and I are still sleeping together. I'm not ready to be reminded of the fact that I am a John.

I tried reaching Ara so many times but she's still unavailable, only to me I guess. I really can't blame her. I just wish things ended up differently. I wish we could still talk and be like we were before we started dating. I wish I didn't hurt her, but I did. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Afi has been at her dad's for almost a two days  now and we haven't gotten any call so I guess she's doing ok.

We also have this bunch of online classes and assignments. RCC won't even let us breathe. I need Az to confirm them before I submit them on Monday but I also really want to see her.

I'll be seeing her today though. I haven't seen her since the pandemic broke out. We video chat sometimes and I'm honestly really surprised that she's not the type to phone sex. I brought it up once and she told me she doesn't like the idea of touching herself, that she prefers when someone else does it. She turned it down and I ended up feeling like a sex maniac. Well, maybe I am.

When I get to the safehouse, we take a look at what I had done and surprisingly I got most of them right. She drinks just a glass of whiskey and I'm grateful. Still, I can imagine the quantity she's drank in the last weeks.

We end up having mind-blowing sex as usual. God... it just gets better and better.
I can't imagine not being able to do this. I just can't get enough of it, of her... it's just so consuming. I don't know if this is the only reason why I just can't stay away but I think it's reason enough, even if it's just for now. The ability to hold her like this... To touch her like this... Kiss her like this... I'll never get enough.

"I missed you so much Zacchy." She whispers against my chest.

"I missed you more." I respond. I definitely missed her more than she missed me.

Her phone flashes with a text message. I try peeping but she involuntarily blocks me while reading it.

"I'll go take a shower, I have to be somewhere." She informs me, kisses me and goes to the bathroom for her shower.

Curiosity takes over me and I immediately feel a pull towards her phone. I remember what happened the last time I went through her phone. We quarrelled and said hurtful things to each other, still I pick it up and read the message.