24

Jeongyeon : "It's dangerous to let her go alone. I'll follow her"

Jb just nodded, still eye glued on the screen.

Jeongyeon ran towards the exit. She saw Nayeon entering the washroom. She didn't waste a second to reach the door of washroom.

Luckily marvel fans were so drown in watching movie that not a single woman is in washroom area niether around it.

There's only one door closed in the cubical.
She knocked on the door.

Jeongyeon : "Nayeon... Nayeon please come out... Nayeon let me talk to you... Please Nayeon come out, Nayeon! Nayeon! Please listen to me just once"

Jeongyeon chocked on her saliva, she started coughing but soon controlled herself, the only sound that can be heard is Nayeon's sobs and Jeongyeon's heavy breathing.

Jeongyeon : "Nayeon... I know you are inside, your snickers are visible... If you are not coming out just listen to me"

Jeongyeon look at the close door, like she's looking at Nayeon herself.

Jeongyeon : "Im Nayeon, I met you 3 years ago at the club, even though at that time I had a girlfriend and I know you remember her name just like I remember Minhyuk's your ex name. You were dancing so freely, so beautiful-ly, I came towards you cause I was attracted by your beauty, by your pretty face at that time I didn't knew that you have a pretty heart to"

Jeongyeon smiled as she rememberd the most beautiful night of her life.

Jeongyeon : "I kissed you, I was so nervous cause it was the first time I kissed a random girl. I didn't knew it would be so so sweet, sweater than my all girlfriends lips. Sweater than honey, sweater than anything else. We spend that night together."

Jeongyeon : "Back to the main point..."

Jeongyeon paused she took a deep breath.

Jeongyeon : "Im Nayeon I have permanent feelings for you and ETERNAL love for you. I love you, I have loved you and I will love you till my last breath"

As soon as Nayeon heard her sentence she opened the door of the cubical. Jeongyeon push her head up and looked into Nayeon's eye.

Nayeon's palm landed on Jeongyeon's cheek. She slapped her, then a slap on her chest, a light punch on her chest again.

Nayeon : "I hate you , I hate you, I hate you"

Nayeon cried while hitting Jeongyeon's chest continuesly , her punches were light.

Jeongyeon grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

Jeongyeon : "Shh...I am sorry"

Nayeon stopped and put her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder. Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist. She started moving her left hand on Nayeon's back to make her calm. She gently put a strand of Nayeon's hair behind her ear.

Nayeon lift her head and looked into Jeongyeon's eye. Their eyes locked for a second , Jeongyeon was the one to break it and kissed Nayeon's crown.

She kissed her crown instead of her lips not because she's married , but because she don't want Nayeon to feel guilty for kissing her brother's wife.

They parted, Jeongyeon forced a smile which make Nayeon smile automatically. Jeongyeon love this gummy smile, her bunny tooth and everything about the older one.

Jeongyeon : "Let's get back inside"

She wiped Nayeon's tears with her hand and smiled before extending her hand, which Nayeon took and Jeongyeon hold Nayeon's hand like a broken glass piece.

They enterd the hall, full dark and those irritating voice of punches, kicks, super power.

They sat at their seats. This time Nayeon pull the arm wrester up, she wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's arm and put her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder snuggling close.

Jeongyeon smiled , she took Nayeon's left hand and intertwined her right hand fingers with Nayeon's.

They looked at each other and passed their most attractive and genuine smile.