Intimacy

Liam sat up quickly and pulled off his shirt then returned back to his original position. I was a little surprised by his movement, I figured he'd keep his shirt tightly plastered over his body. Hiding away as much as he possibly could in a situation like this. His chest area was so defined and blemish free, only scars told the story of his past but the outer scars were not half as bad as the inner ones.

"Start here and trail kisses all the way down my body, you can lightly bite as well." Liam used his index finger to run it down the skin of his neck and over every ab of his chest until he found the 'V' poking out from his trousers.

I hovered my body over his, his eyes screwed tighter as he anticipated my contact so I gave him a second to prepare. Once the wrinkles around his eyes relaxed slightly I lowered myself down and pressed my lips along his neck. In a quick, unexpected movement that made me stop kissing his neck, he pulled my t.shirt off. He rested his hands on my hips as I continued using my mouth to warm his exposed skin.

Liam squirmed under my kisses and he seemed to be truly concentrating on what was happening, there wasn't a spec of darkness in sight.

"Take my clothes off." His voice was shaky now and I wondered if he was turned on or starting to panic.

His body sprung to life, he was laying naked on my bed and waiting. It was a beautiful sight, one I had fantasized about myself many times. There wasn't a bruise in sight, his body was like pure untouched silk and I smiled to myself knowing that he had stopped intentionally hurting himself.

"I know you're staring at me." Liams voice pulled me back into reality and I felt my cheeks heating up from getting caught out. "Come here." I slipped my jeans off and then hovered over his body just like he ordered. He pulled me down lower so my body fell against his, feeling every inch of his heat.

Within seconds his mouth found mine and together our tongues clashed in a burst of passion, hungry for one another's taste like we hadn't eaten in months.

"Okay, here." He ran his fingers along his waistband. I moved my mouth towards his 'v' gently nipping with my teeth and kissing, making his skin deliciously pink and sensitive. Liam thrust his hips upwards and deep throat-ed gasps escaped his lips.

"Fuck, that drives me wild." He couldn't keep his body still, he squirmed beneath my mouth and hearing him struggle through his words made the butterflies erupt inside.

"Now here." He breathed, pointing at the tip of his manhood. "Start here, pay particular attention to this bit and do it slow at first but eventually work your way down." His fingers trailed over his length and I watched his instructions carefully, not wanting to mess anything up. "I mean ... that's if you wan-." Before he could finish his sentence my mouth found his tip.

"Woah!" He exclaimed and his body jolted with the shock of my touch. He exhaled sexually and then whispered "Fuck" under his breath.

I pushed my tongue around the sensitive area at the top, making sure to trace over every nerve ending on the underside of him. My motions were slow and intense at first, getting my mouth accustomed the new sensation. Liams whole entire body squirmed beneath me, his hips rose up to meet my mouth trying to force his length in me quicker but I continued teasing the tip because I enjoyed watching his frustration build.

"That" He breathed out "Feels" He bit down on his lower lip "Amazing."

I placed a soft kiss right at the top and then very slowly parted my wet lips taking more and more of his length into my mouth, giving Liam exactly what his body was telling me he wanted. He felt full against my tongue and I moved up and down over the ridges and veins, memorizing the one area of Liams body I haven't had much chance to get to know.