Muffins!?

Ch - 37

Sidharth stop the car in front of house and says, "Here we are, in your house." Sana look at him by raising one brow and asks, "Mine?" Sidharth hit his head on the staring wheel and says, "Why you interrogating me continuously since morning princess?"..

Sana bit her lips and says, " Because i am confused na sidharth. " He groaned by looking at her and says, "Stop biting your lips or you want me to kiss you here in the car. Actually i don't mind to do."

Said he pulled her by hand and slammed his lips to her, she freezed by his sudden action, as didn't even give her time to understand what he is saying. Cupping her face he keep sucking, nibbling on her lips, sana also reciprocate after sometimes by wrapping her hands around his neck.

Both kissing each other with same intensity, travelling inside their mouth. Every time they forget the world when be together, he waited so long for her and having her just besides him, is tuff for to control. She also experience everything with him for the first time.
From first friend to first kiss.

After sometimes sana pat his shoulder because he didn't let her broke the kiss, he unwantedly broke the kiss,.she is facing problem to taking breath. Resting his nose to her he says, "Soon i will make you a perfect kisser princess."

Controlling her blush she says, "What's your opinion about yourself?" He smirks and says with a wink, "I already show you how pro i am baby." "Baby?" Asked sana. He peck her nose and says, "Yes, once upon a time you used to be my innocent baby but now a days turns into an angry baby."

Sana move back and says by looking at the house, "I told you that we are going for shopping then why you took me home?" Sidharth smiles and says, "I remember princess, you just move inside and wait for sometimes. And without asking any questions."

Nodded sana says, "Fine, give me the keys. " He give her and she move towards the door. Sidharth take out his phone and call kushal, "You told the designers to come right?" Kushal replies, "Yes bro, there are in their way to house and background is also checked."

"Great, and where are you?" Asked sidharth. Kushal replies, "Sitting in front of some designer and looking at my mate who continuously rejecting all dresses." Sidharth chuckles and says, "All the man."

"All the best to you too, trust me girls are damn choosy in time of shopping."said kushal. Sidharth smiles cheekly and says, "Let's see." Said sidharth move inside the house and find sana standing by putting a finger on her chin.

Smiling he move near her and says, "Now which question is running inside your brain princess?" Sana turns her eyes to him and says, "I am starving, what should i eat?"

He chuckles and says by shaking his head, "Aww baby you looks so cute, tell what you wanna have?" Sana think something and asks, "Do you like muffins?"

"Why you ask about me? What do you will eat Italian or paratha?" Asked sidharth. Sana smirks and says, "Why? From where you gonna bring food this time?" Sidharth just look to the other side and scratch his neck. Sana smiles and says,

"Don't worry i will not asking anything. Just asking because i made very nice muffins and i want to cook for you." Looking at her he pulled in a jerk by waist and says, "You don't have to do all this."

After a pause he says by looking at her sad face, "But if you wants and feel happy by doing this, then you can." Sana smiles brightly after hearing this, "Aww,, then i am going, tell me where's the kitchen. " She said by pulling his cheeks.