Plan

Mew: Baby I am going to college early today...you just sleep and come later...

Gulf: Why?? you want to leave me here alone and go to university by your own....gulf pouted...

Mew: Aww my baby....sorry sweety I have to work for the induction program...and I am in the organizing committee...

Gulf: Mew, kiss me then go....

Mew: Aww my baby if you want I can kiss you everywhere.....Mew kissed gulf ...

Gulf: Now you are not getting late huh...

Mew left for University and gulf gets up after one hour...he gets ready and books a cab to go to university....my first lecture got cancelled...now I will give a surprise to mew....I made his favorite breakfast...I want to see his reaction...aww....Mew I am coming to disturb you....I asked Ae sir you also don't have lecture.....wao our first morning after.....

Gulf reached University he called Mew but Mew didn't pick up his call he was going towards Mew's class when he saw Sam...hello Sam sir..

Sam's eyes enlighten....awww gulf....good morning you are looking fantastic as always....but where are you going I guess your first class got cancelled as all the teachers are in a meeting with the principal.....

Gulf: Yes sir I am searching for Mew sir...I was planning to eat together as he also doesn't have any class....

Sam: Oh yes... Actually, I saw him near the old building....come I will accompany you till there....you know the juniors induction program is going to conduct in that building...

Gulf: oh ..but that building is not in use right??

Sam: Yes actually due to some construction issue that building is not in use but management wants to start using that building too ...so they gave permission for induction in that building...and Mew sir is organizer so he has to be there....do you want chewing gum...he offers Gulf chewing gum and gulf accepted...

Gulf: Thank you, sir, he started chewing it....hmm I love this flavor....aah Sir I wanted to ask you a favor....can you please don't tell anything to anyone about last night...as I don't want my personal life to be out...or people tease me or Mew sir for this....

Sam: Oho gulf I can understand...I told you these things are too common between lovers but still, I promise I won't tell anyone....and I am sorry for last night... They keep walking towards a vacant old building....

Ooh, gulf I am sorry baby that I don't get an opportunity to fuck you....if you were alone I swear you never forget last night....aaah you looked so sexy in that red panty....your ass fuck I am getting hard again.....

Gulf: Aah my head....

Sam: Oh god what happened...I guess here is the chemistry lab and the smell of some chemical affected you ..no issue just some more steps and we will reach there....

Baby, you are feeling dizzy due to that gum which I gave you...now slowly slowly you will sleep and I will fuck you .....oh god thinking of  being inside that ass is getting me hard.....I will throw you in that dark room then I will do everything which I was dreaming of....you without clothes in front of my eyes ...I will suck you...play with your hole....bite your nipples....fuck you in every angle....Aaahh shit ....I want him as soon as I can....

They reached the old building and they entered the gate.....yes .....gulf let's check that side.....

Gulf: Ok sir ..but please let's do it fast as my head is spinning....

Mew: gulf... Sam what you guys are doing here and where are you too going .... don't you know this is a restricted area....

Sam: Shit ....that bastard....I thought he is in the cafeteria.... that's why I bring Gulf here....he thought and cursed himself....

Actually sir I saw you in this building ...and gulf was finding you...so I took him here....

Mew: oh...I guess my phone is silent...thanks Sam...but I was here in the early morning later I went to the cafeteria....I just returned coz I forgot my notebook here ....but you guys shouldn't come here alone....you know it's an old building bit dark due to no lights....we have talked to management regarding lights and other facilities so we can have a program here without any problem....

Gulf: I brought your....aaah Mew....my head is spinning please take me home....

Mew: Gulf what happened....??

Sam: I guess the reaction of some inhalation of chemical....

Mew: hold gulf and took him out....yes I guess chemistry lab's back door is open.....gulf don't worry I am here ....common let's go home...thank you Sam...byee.....

Sam: Not again...why you are doing this with me gulf ...at least give me one chance to prove myself that how good I am...how good I can make you feel....he called someone....

You said yesterday that you like me ..... If it's true then come here....in an old building

He called a junior who confess his feeling to Sam....he called him an old building ....he came ...sir I am glad you called me..

Sam: See I know you don't like me you just want all the perks and advantages of being with me....so come with me ...let me take advantage first....he took junior to a dark room.....

Sam opened his trouser button and asked the junior to be naked....aahhh he again imagine gulf in red panty....and started fucking....he fucked him like an animal....aaa-hhhhhhh

Listen to me if you say this to anyone....then I will make your life a living hell...but If you make me happy every day I will help you in everything.....

Junior: ahhh yes sir....but you are too rough....

Sam: But you like rough that's why you are neither crying nor you asked me to stop...and I love that....I will call you in the evening....

Aaah gulf your got lucky today but.... But how long your luck will spare you from me....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You