~EIGHT~

Returning back, I realised that there's 1 hour more left for joining Mr.Ivano at his instructed time. Knowing that it won't take me long to get ready, I lazily moved towards my luggage and pulled out the formal black full lace sleeved jumpsuit.

Since there's two loose front pockets infront of my high waisted pants,I decided to keep my dagger in my left pocket and my phone in the right one without any hussle.

Placing the dress over bed, I walked towards washroom and slowly started to fix my face with a nude makeup & lipstick look. Finishing,I put on my silver hoops keeping my blonde wig open.I know it's more easy to just colour my original curls or cut them off to avoid the nuisance of wig for disguise.But honestly, I had decided not to cut off my hair or straighten it since it's one of the resemblance with mama.I've been habituated to bear the hussles of maintaining wig & lenses through the past years.And, I feel like myself after a whole day of disguise in my original hair and eyes without any concern.

Gazing over my reflection through my brown lens with a thoughtful look about my decision,I finally came out from washroom & slipped in my jumpsuit.Straightening the unnoticeable creases of dress,I placed the dagger and my phone in the respective pockets to see there's no crease and bumps to prove the presence of my dagger.

Basically,my dagger cover is made from ebony brown wood which provides the advantage of not getting detected in metal detectors. Hence, I prefer to carry this everywhere since we never know when danger comes knocking over my unpredictable life.

Satisfied with my whole look,I noticed the time on my wrist watch to find that it's almost the time to meet with everyone.

Wearing my nude heels,I walked out after ensuring that it's locked. Turning around, I found Mr. Ivano walking out  dressing impeccably in a dark navy customized suit.Giving a quick once over my whole appearance making me super conscious about my look, he meet my gaze briefly nodding his head  with a gleam of approval, to which I returned back a meek nod hiding my unwanted coyness.

Soon, Arina & Jordan joined us where coincidentally,Arina wore a mini glittering black dress matching my black jumpsuit look. Both of us noticed the similarities with a small smile and proceed to follow behind  Mr. Ivano towards the conference.

 Ivano towards the conference