★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ~ [ Lᴀᴛᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛ Cᴀʟʟ ]

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

"Kill him.... Kill him.." I chanted silently to myself, as she stood right beside him with a sharp knife pressed against his throat. My patience began reducing as they stood facing each other, gazing into each other's eyes.

Probably, everyone would be like 'kiss him' but as for me being me, I hated sick lovey dovey looks and stupid unreasonable smooches. I mean, you don't need a freaking guy to be happy in your life. And, that's why I strongly wanted her to slaughter him.

Just as she was about to take action, the phone rang loudly, startling me for a second. I paused the drama and took a hold of my phone. Ethan's name flashed on the screen, ringing non stop.

I answered the call, only to hear a sudden blast of strong music from the background almost deafening my ears. Pulling away the phone a bit distant, I listened as Ethan's voice came.

"Em.. You gotta come here as soon as possible." he said immediately.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I can't explain everything right now. Can you please come pick us soon."

"What's the matter? Where's Matt?" I asked.

"Well, that's the thing. Amber broke up with him and he ditched us. Just get here asap, I'll explain everything later." He hung up the call before I could even respond.

I tried to call him back but he wouldn't answer any of my calls, totally ignoring it on purpose so I would give in to pick them up. The absolute reason, I bailed on going to Brooklyn's party was to take care of my little brother.

And, if I did go to pick them up I would totally be grounded by my parents for sure. I groaned before standing up to take a look at what my brother was doing.

If I had to sneak out to pick them up, first I must do something about my brother.

Slowly, tiptoeing out of my room, I listened deeply to catch any sort of noise and smiled as silence greeted me in return. I passed by my parents room and came across his. Keeping my presence lower, I opened his room door and peeped in. He was sleeping, hugging his teddy bear, which he always denies doing of. For a 12 year old, he sure was still a baby.

... 🅕︎🅔︎🅦︎ ... 🅗︎🅞︎🅤︎🅡︎🅢︎ ... 🅛︎🅐︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡..

The front door was left unguarded without any of Brooklyn's fat bodyguards, which made it easier for me to sneak into the party.

The party was still raging on and on. The disturbing smell of alcohol and sweat started making me feel nauseated. The music blared loudly, shaking up the house. Everyone danced to the beat, energetically never minding how late it was. Some of them made out at a corner whereas some other were getting drunk as fuck.

I once again rechecked the text message from Ethan.

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒚𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.

And, walked towards the backyard. The swimming pool was just outside, behind huge glass doors blocking the way towards it. Almost half of the highschool was in here. Some were half naked and the other few were drinking whereas the rest were getting stoned in a corner.

I searched through the familiar faces from highschool and found Ethan sitting far by the surrounding woods

As I got closer to him, I noticed Amber, yelling profanities continously while kicking a poor tree. I gasped at her state, Amber was never like this, ever. She was that typical good girl who maintained her responsibilities well and kept everything between her and the others totally great. At certain times she was the one who would save me from my chaotic troubles. Seeing her like this was not something I ever imagined.

So, this is what a breakup would do, my dear fellas.

Her strawberry blonde hair was stuck on her forehead, drenched in sweat as well as her black top. There were already two bottles thrown right beside her and yet another bottle in her hand, which she gulped down like an animal.

Wish, she could see herself now and talk about etiquette.

I raised an eyebrow at Ethan.

"The reason I called you." he sighed.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit at his dull look. He was never stressed like that. He was always the 'I'm always cool and happy' kind of guy. Seeing him like this was something to laugh at.

"What's wrong with her? " I asked.

"You... You... MATT! HOW DARE YOU? YOU ASSHOLE!" Amber chided, now in a position to do karate on that poor tree. If only that tree had a mouth, I sighed.

I caught her hand before she harassed that tree even more. She stopped and glared at me. She took another gulp from the bottle she was holding and started talking. I grabbed the bottle from her hand and gave a glare in return.

She gave up on reaching out for the bottle and sat down beside Ethan and started crying, covering her face.

"H-He cheated... on meeee..." she cried.

I sat down beside her and hugged her. She hugged me back and started crying on my shoulder uncontrollably.

After another few minutes passed, by Amber crying, Ethan groaning and me comforting her, she finally went silent. She went silent, just because she passed out.

"Thank you lord for finally saving me from this devilish torture." Ethan breathed out.

"Well, carry her?"

"What??"

"Do you think, I can carry her. Come on, what are you looking at? Carry her."

He gave me a glare but obliged to do so. I smirked at him as he carried her and groaned.

"Damn, she sure is heavy."

Ethan walked ahead of me as I trailed behind him. The crowd, was still dancing wildly making it difficult for us to pass by, though I pushed the idiots aside, they just pulled me with them.

Just as I finally got out of that stinky crowd and breathed out, BAM!

★★★

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲....

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭.....

𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬?

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?

𝐁𝐭𝐰, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨....

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲...♥︎