Chapter 6

Two Weeks Later:

My feet tucked under me as I ate breakfast next to my room mate Jesse.

"We got that support group in an hour." Jesse said taking a bite of his pancakes.

"It's the first one we're going to be in." I said looking out the window.

This place was quite most of the time until another resident had a break down or didn't take their pills.

"Hey you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need to go to the bathroom..I'll be back." I said getting up.

I went to the bathroom locking the doors looking under the stalls to see if anyone's there.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself.

"Show me Kol Mikaelson." I said.

A second later he appeared in the Mystic Grill talking to a girl.

"Hey. Babe." Kol said.

"Hey baby." She said kissing him.

Something inside my stomach turned as I wanted to vomit.

But half of it was my fault I let him go because I didn't want to get hurt.

But what Katherine said watch out for yourself got a tool on me.

I sighed sliding my hand as he disappeared.

I walked back into cafeteria and to mine and Jesse's table.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Jesse and I sat by each other as we sat in support group.

"And how did that make you feel? Simon?" Mary-Kate the counsellor asked.

"Like I was stuck in an unwanted place. Chilling me with it's presents." Simon said as I looked at my hands.

"And what about you Clarissa?" Mary-Kate asked as I looked at her.

"About what?" I asked her.

"The mission you had what did it feel like?" She asked.

I looked at Jesse who nodded at me as I took a breath.

"Like what Simon said unwanted. My sister was always everyone's favourite...I was just the little sister. My dad left and I didn't know what to do." I said.

"How old were you when your father left?"

"When I was two Caroline had just turned three." I said.

"We're too young to be this sad. We shouldn't be wanting to end our lives...we should be living it to the fullest you only live once....at least I knew that for a while." I said.

"And what do you mean by. At least I knew that for a while?" Mary-Kate asked.

I mentally slapped myself I couldn't say about vampires and witches I had to say I died but came back.

"When I jumped off that cliff. I died I met someone I didn't know knew me. Than I woke up." I said.

I didn't get to finish as Mary-Kate ended the group.

I stood beside Jesse until Mary-Kate came over.

"Clarissa. Could I talk to you for a moment?" She asked

"Sure. I'll see you in art." I told Jesse who nodded.

I followed Mary-Kate to her office.

I sat down on a chair as she sat down in her desk chair.

"How did you wake up? After jumping?" She asked.

"A friend of mine saved me. He risked his own life for mine." I lied since he couldn't die.

"And about how you met someone you didn't know but knew you?"

"I'm afraid I can't say...I mean I would tell you but you'd keep me in here longer." I said covering up.

"Alright than. But when your ready you can tell me." Mary-Kate said.

"Thank you Mary-Kate." I walked to the door than stopped.

"It was God. I know I might sound crazy but it's true." I said before heading out.