Dark Alleys

Summary: inspired by a prompt I saw on tumblr by 'sungfs'. Basically your cliché 'bad guys chasing us so we need to hide in an alley where you push me against the wall to hide but you are so close and I'm staring at your lips'. Enjoy!

How the mission had gone south, you had no idea, but somehow, HYDRA was chasing you through the streets of New York. 

The original plan was simple: follow up on a lead Daisy had found by spitting through the internet and try to figure out the next step. You thought you were far in front of HYDRA with this lead and you had some time to interrogate the suspect. 

But that wasn't true and they had stormed into the building before you knew it. Luckily, the building had a back exit where you could flee out off. 

Daisy was in front of you, pushing through the busy streets to try and lose the bad guys. People threw her dirty looks as she shoved them aside hastily, but neither one of you didn't care about that. Not right now.

The plan was to shake the pursuers off by mingling in the crowds, but there were more of them than you and the men were so tall they could look over the heads of the people. 

Suddenly, Daisy grabbed your wrist and dove to the right, into a dark and dirty alley. She pushed you against the wall next to a dumpster and pushed herself against you, trying to make you both as small and unnoticeable as possible. With a finger to her lips, signaling for you to be quiet, she looked to the street, waiting for the men to pass.

You stared at her face with big eyes, your train of thought completely cut off. You had liked her for months now and there had been some casual flirting, but neither one of you had actually made a move, let alone be so close to each other.

Every nerve in your body was on fire and you weren't sure if your breathing was so fast because of the running or because of her.

Daisy relaxed, dropping her finger from her lips, which only pulled your attention to them. She noticed you staring when she looked back at you. You could feel your face turn red as you removed your gaze from her face and looked anywhere else but at her. Clearing your throat, you said: ''I think they're gone. We could leave now.''

Daisy smirked. ''Yeah, we could.'' But she didn't move her body, just stared at your lips instead. 

Neither of you makes a move as you stand there, the mission completely forgotten and the only thing you could think about the woman in front of you. 

You felt Daisy's breath on your face, the tension getting unbearable as you waited for her to make a move. You were way too shy to do that. 

The smile on Daisy's lips slowly disappeared when she saw you weren't backing away. She had expected you to run off, like you always did, and tried to play it off as a playful moment. But as soon as she saw you were serious, she turned serious too.

And now, she wasted no time in taking your cheeks in her hands and placing her lips on yours. 

There you stood, in a dark alley, next to a smelly dumpster, finally kissing the girl you liked for months. Nothing in the world mattered but how her lips felt on yours.

Daisy pushed herself even closer to you, completely trapping you between her and the cold bricks behind you, but it still wasn't close enough for you. Grabbing her hips, you pulled her even closer. If the guys would come back and peek into the alley, you were busted. But nobody showed up and nobody interrupted you. 

She kissed you until she ran out of breath and had to pull away. You stood there, panting even more than after running a mile, and just laughed at the weird situation. 

''We should probably get back. Coulson will be wondering where we are.'' Daisy said, wanting to step away from you.

You stopped her before she could let you go. ''Just a couple more minutes,'' you smirked. 

Daisy's airy laugh echoed between the walls before it was cut off by you. One thing you knew for sure, this was going to happen more often.