Chapter 9

"You're late." Reborn started as soon as the 10th generation Vongola boss and his guardians arrived at the Ninth's office.

"Sorry everyone. Something came up." Sawada Tsunayoshi started as they crowd.

"What is it?" Reborn questioned. Tsuna just shook his head.

"It's not a big deal. Don't worry." He said gaining a look from his half mist guardian and just shrugged while sighing. Reborn didn't go unnoticed Mukuro's action and noted to himself to ask later.

"By the way grandfather, where are the others?" Tsuna asked as he noticed that he, his guardians, his grandfather, Reborn and Xanxus together with Squalo are the only ones in the office while the Ninth's guardians and Varia guardians are no where to be seen.

"I ordered them to lead our men in patrolling around the mansion just in case someone might cause a ruckus again while you are all still here." Timoteo said.

"As always our defenses will increase as long as the students are all safe. We will still continued what we have planned from the start so no worries if there's another danger coming." Timoteo said making all of them slightly smiled.

"Grandfather, are we talking about that?" Tsuna questioned. Timoteo only nodded. Tsuna just slumped back in disbelief. Everyone just shrugged at the scene.

"Everyone please, let's just stop this." Tsuna said pleadingly. Everyone looked at each other.

"Nope." They chorused.

"Really?" Tsuna seconded in disbelief.

"Well then, lets wrapped this up. And I will be doing some interrogation. Do you mind if you help me out Reborn?" The Ninth Vongola boss stood up on his chair and turned to Reborn.

"My pleasure." He said readying his pistol while smirking. And then they left. Everyone followed the exit of the two.

The only ones who remained at the door was Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi and Mukuro as Chrome and Ryohei make their way to the infirmary to help out their men in tending their wounds from early.

"Tsunayoshi." Mukuro started but get distracted as a loud thud could be heard from across the hallway as a blonde with a visible tattoo on his arm walked fast towards them. 

"Tsuna!" He called out as he slumped down the floor as soon as he reached the four.

"Dino-nii, what's wrong?" Tsuna asked.

"I'm worried! As soon as I heard what happened here, I immediately went here. Are you all alright?" He asked as he immediately stood up from the floor animatedly.

"We were fine, only scratches. Some of our men was indeed injured but still alive." Gokudera Hayato said as he crossed his arms. Takeshi just smiled while Mukuro stayed silent.

"Mukuro-kun, are you alright? Is something bothering you?" He asked Mukuro gaining a look from Hayato, Takeshi and Dino.

"Kufufu, am I worrying you? I'm just thinking when will I finally conquer your body." He said. Tsuna and the others just looked at him as if he was sleepwalking.

"Kufufu~" Mukuro bid goodbye as he disappeared from his mist. Takeshi just looked where Mukuro disappeared from.

"Oi Yakyuu-baka. Let's go." Gokudera said as they were following Tsuna and Dino away from the Ninth's office. Dino decided to stay at the Vongola Mansion just to loiter around. Takeshi just followed putting it at the back of his head.