Chapter 13 - Alec Oh My-

I hear a faint sound of someone yelling upstairs and me, Rowen, and Jonas immediately snap our heads towards eachother all wondering what the fuck is happening.

We walk up the stairs and into the hallway, when we get close to Alec's room we hear music.

(Don't ask ok sknekdjd)

"Hit it Fergie. All the time I urn around, brother's gather 'round, always looking at me up and down, looking at my uhhh. I just wanna say it now, I ain't trying to 'round up drama, little mama, I don't wanna take your man. And I know I'm coming off just a little bit conceited and I keep on repeatin' how the boys wanna eat it." We walk to his doorway, where the door is ajar, and see Alec vibing to his music.

"Alec oh my-" Rowen starts but I cut her off.

"Yo dude what the fuck." Alec notices us now and falls of his bed.

"Eee! Dude what the fuck, I'm doing something why are you in here." He gets up from the ground.

"You're singing Fergalicious, dipshit, and we heard you heard you singing so we came upstairs and plus, we have to leave for school soon."

Well the three of us do and Alec has school too, his just doesn't start until later.

"Fine, bit if you ever interrupt my Fergie again, I'm throwing hands." He points at me.

***

"See you later kid." Alec says to me as I get out of his car. I wave at him and he drives off.

When I get into the school I  meet up with Alden, Ava, and Wyatt.

Ava and Wyatt are like abnormally close for what's usual with them and Ava is probably freaking out. She does anytime he's close to her.

We walk down the hallway and Wyatt mentions wanting to meet up with Issac and his friend, Molly.

I don't exactly oppose to the idea.

He's not as bad as I thought he would be.

Wyatt asks me to text him to see where he's at.

Me: Hey, where you at?

🤠Cute Dumbass🤠:... school

Me: Well no shit, where tho

🤠Cute Dumbass🤠: i'm by the lockers

Me: Dude

🤠Cute Dumbass🤠: alright, i'm at the locker by the bathrooms by the back doors in the school

Me: Thank you sir

"Follow me!" I shout.

We make it by the bathrooms and I don't see him or his friend.

Me: Raise your hand pls dumbass

I see a hand fly up and we all turn in that direction. Even though Issac's hand is in the air, I notice his friend first.

She's kinda tall, if I had to guess I'd say she's about 5'9-5'10 ish. She has pale skin, medium brown hair, black eyes, glasses, freckles, and her ears triple pierced.

She's wearing a multicolor sweater and some plain blue jeans.

When I look over at Issac, I have to stop myself from screaming.

He's wearing a white slightly oversized sweater with a black flowing skirt that reaches a little over his knees and white converse.

He's so fucking adorable yet hot at the same time.

I'm gonna cry.

We walk over to them and the first thing everyone does is compliment Issac's skirt, which of course makes him blush in return.

"So, since halloween and the carnival are coming up soon, what are you all gonna be?" Molly asks.

I don't think anyone has actually thought about it.

"Wait! Hold on. Holy shit. Guys, come here." Wyatt exclaims and grabs Issac's and Alden's collars, dragging them away.

They get into a huddle and after Wyatt say a couple words the boys all get super excited and nod.

They walk over to is and Wyatt proudly says, "We're doing a group costume."

"What is it?" Ava asks.

"We're not telling you guys, you'll end up finding out." Alden says.

"Well, what about you guys?" Molly points at us.

"I was thinking about-" Ava starts.

"How about you guys do a group costume too!" Issac suggests.

"I'm cool with that." I say.

The other too girls nod.

"Alright well you guys discuss that, we'll be over here." Wyatt grabs the two and pulls them away.

"I was thinking Powerpuff Girls?" Ava suggests.

"I like that." Molly says.

"Same." I agree.

"Ok well, I'd be Bubbles, I think Ty should be Buttercup, and you should be Blossom." She shrugs.

"Ok." Molly agrees and I do the same.

We walk over to the boys and they ask what we decided on.

"No sir, if we don't get to know what you guys are gonna be then you don't get to know what we're gonna be." Ava shakes her head.

"Well at least we'll be hotter in our costumes." Alden says smugly.

"I take that as a challenge." I mean, who wouldn't.

The bell rings and we all go our separate ways to our classes.

Hello! 

Thanks for reading this chapter, once again it's not edited

For reference and to help imagine Tyler and Issac, I made picrew picture things of them

Here's Ty ^^

Here's Issac ^^

Here's Issac ^^

I made these using picrew and they were from poika's icon maker