Chapter 7. [Part 1: The Journal]

Energy projection: The best ability ever because everyone loves to create energy waves so huge to destroy the whole dang world!

This is Carlisle Lysander and this is my journal about my amazing life. Welcome, I hope you have a nice stay(though my stay hasn't been good.).

So, if you're reading this, you're either a human who thinks this is a story book, or an Elf who

1. is obsessed with me,

2. is obsessed with history(if that's the case, go check your sanity.), or

3. you're an Energy Projector too.

If you're in situation 3: Hey! Please say your life sucks too, and mine isn't the only one.

And if you're a human: This is fiction, I swear. It's totally not real, and do not go wishing you're an Elf or anything.

Now that that's all out of the way. I think it's time I actually told you about being an Energy Projector.

First things first, it sucks. It really sucks. I'm the only Energy Projector ever and it should be all sunshines and rainbows. But nope! The universe really hates me. And every time I think my life will be better, guess what? The universe proves me wrong!

Second things second, it's useless. Completely and utterly useless. Useless, useless, useless! What can I do except make huge craters? Make huge craters? Oh, wait, I already said that!

Next, well, there isn't really a "next". That's all, really. This ability sucks and is completely useless.

And did you know, all I can do with it is make craters? Yeah, you do.

But, there was a time when I did something unexplainable.

Now, I've never told anyone this before, okay?

Humans: This is the big secret that the main character has been hiding their whole life that the plot revolves around!

Elves in 1: Wow! Now you know!

Elves in 2: Go to a doctor and ask for a brain check(or whatever it is they do.).

Elves in 3: This is going to be overwhelming, very overwhelming.

Okay, here's goes nothing.

There was a day when I was taking a walk in the woods. I didn't think there would be any wild animals, but there was. A big wolf came and almost ate me. Well, of course I freaked. But I totally didn't scream and run like a crazy idiot.

But I did manage to scare the wolf away. Without burning it to crisp with energy waves.

I shot energy beams out of my hands.

I actually did that.

Like, "Woah, man! What? How could that happen? It's so weird and sketchy, and your a monster! I mean, energy beams coming out of your hands? Councillor, kill the man right now!"

Because all I can say is: "Oh my God, I think so too!"

Well, not sure whether its fortunately or unfortunately, nothing of that sort happened. Because no one knows. Except for you. And the person who read this before you did. And all the people who read this before you did. And all the people who will be reading this after you.

Back on the subject of energy beams, all I know is that they are purple; They shoot straight at the area your focusing on; They can be shot from a long distance; and they cause explosions.

Imagine this: You see a long beam of bright purple light that emits a humming sound, you watch as the beams reaches a tree, and the minute it makes contact with the tree, it burst into flames. You go up to the explosion site and see a mini-crater in the earth, smoke still coming out of the ground, and the tree gone.

It's like magic! Just not.

I'm telling you. If you are an Energy Projector, please, don't do anything with this information. It's scary, dangerous. The tree could be anything. A wolf. A house. A person. The risk is high, too high. Just stick with the suppressing(I'm sorry, I do not have any tips on suppressing this ability. I can barely control it myself.).

So, I hope this journal has...

Humans: Been a nice bedtime story.

Elves in 1: Increased your knowledge.

Elves in 2: Reminded you to take your psychopath medicine.

Elves in 3: Taught you that your not crazy. Your having a bad time with this ability, but so am I. It's not your fault. Some abilities aren't meant for control. But I promise you, whoever you are, that I am going to try. I am going to try to control this Energy Projection thing. I promise I will.

Signing off,

Carlisle Lysander.