Disclaimer

HI MY LOVE!

HI MY LOVE!

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to my
first book! I truly hope that you all enjoy the journey ahead. Thank you so much for giving it a chance, I love you (love me back).

1

1. Now, this book is mature! There will be detailed sexy time scenes and if that is not your thing, I will have warnings so that you will be able to skip :)
For those of you that love, love, love smut, there will be detailed scenes and they won't be so vanilla.

- Damon approved ;)

- Damon approved ;)

2. If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to DM me on here. I want to be a safe place for y'all and I promise to lend an ear in case you need someone to talk to. I'll always be here for you, you matter.

3. Please keep any harsh comments or hate to yourself. I am a sensitive gal, chances are the mean comments will leave me in tears and eating ice cream to make myself feel better. It's not that hard to be nice or refrain from commenting something rude. I don't understand people who constantly shit on authors works?? If you don't like something, don't read, it's pretty simple.

This is a no negativity zone *awkwardly does the peace sign*

4. The love interest is a jerk, absolutely a piece of shit. He makes up for it by turning into a cuddly and needy teddy bear later on in the story.

5. This is a fictional book. Characters, events, places, and anything else in this book are of my imagination. Any resemblance between any type of characters is completely coincidental. Please do not steal/copy my book, i've worked tremendously hard on it as I'd love to share pieces of myself with the world.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

1. The main character, Catalina Cadieux, has like no common sense. She's the type of person to befriend her kidnapper in hopes of making them happy. Catalina is much too kind, bubbly, and selfless for her own good. Because of that, she might come off as frustrating and bizarre. However, her character development sure is something!

2. Please be patient with Catalina. I do promise that her and Lorenzo have outstandingly noticeable character development, though they both need time to heal, we all do. I know that they're not real characters, but in my mind, i've created a tiny world where I like to think that they're real (they keep me mentally stable and I don't know if that's healthy...)

3. Catalina. Is.Weird! She has absolutely no filter and words come out her mouth before she can even process them. Ive gotten lots of hate on her character for it being 'cringe' or 'odd' and I just want to give you the warning here so that you won't have to shit on her character. I don't expect everyone to like my characters, and i'm not saying that you have to (we all have different taste and that's okay, I completely understand)

4. This book includes all sorts of sensitive topics such as: violence, abuse, drugs, profanity, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and a slight eating disorder (ED). There will be trigger warnings and I will do my best to warn you ahead of time.

5. Even though this book is about the mafia and romanticizes it, I want y'all to know that the mafia is not like this in real life.

6

6. Enjoy the book! I hope that you all love it :)

 Enjoy the book! I hope that you all love it :)

Happy reading!
-Red