Chapter 1

***

***

3rd person

Bangtan Sonyeondan.

The Kpop boy group that dominated the world by storm and is still gaining more and more recognition and attention from all over the world as their popularity continues to grow.

In the entertainment industry of Korea, people have been brought up and taught that a person must be well educated, talented, beautiful, masculine, and petite to become an idol or to be shown on the television.

The industry wants someone perfect.

All idols have a hard time following these set of rules that everyone seems to come accustomed to by now and they do not see a single problem with it.

Most idols are betas or alphas that are capable of handling busy and stressful schedules that will tear down their bodies, but there are also omegas in this line of work.

Those omegas are considered special.

Naturally, omegas are deemed beautiful, gentle, petite, and everything an alpha can ever ask for — or what most people usually expect for an omega.

They are looked down on most of the time but are popular on stage.

Bangtan is one of those unique groups because they are one of the most diverse groups when it comes to sub genders. Also, they have two omegas which made the group stand out even more.

Two neutral betas to keep the group balance.

Three capable alphas.

One beautiful and charming omega.

One savage and untraditional omega.

Coming from an unnoticed company, they managed to get to the top using only their talents, teamwork, and patience.

As of right now, Bangtan is happy with their success over the years and are happily mated to each other when they formed a pack as soon as Jungkook presented as an alpha.

Everyone knew about this infamous pack and the fans absolutely loved it whenever they showed any sign of affection towards each other on stage or on screen, making them squeal in delight.

Being two of the only omegas in the group, Jimin and Yoongi are always the center of attention, especially when it comes to the younger omega.

But that does not ruin anything. Everyone loves each and every member just like how they love each other for years now. People always talk about how the pack will always be together because of how strong their bond is.

Yoongi believes in that too.

Yoongi loves his pack mates, he really does. He loves them with all his heart and he knows that they feel the same way too.