Chapter 1

A pleasant morning and vrushali was sitting on a couch in her chamber in the little kingdom of angpradesh. A pair of strong palms covered her little almond eyes, she got startled and touched the palms covering her eyes. He recognised the person behind her and a large smile spread her lips. She turned and held the hands in hers.

" Nath.. When did you return from hastinapur? If you would have informed me earlier I would have preperations for your arrival " Vrushali said keeping her smile constant.

" If, I would have informed you earlier, how would I be able to see the surprise on the face of my pregnant wife? " He said caressing her grown up belly . " It's definitely a daughter this time, exactly like you and supriya, I can feel her " He added

" As you wish nath, but she will definitely have qualities of you too " Vrushali reciprocated. A sudden sigh escaped vrushali's lips and she clasped the bedsheet.

" Vrusha.... What happen... Say something " Karna asked in care to which she only chuckled. " Why are chuckling.. I thought you got hurt " Karna said in disappointment. " Nath.. It's just your ladli kicking in my womb.. And it's quite normal "she said trying hard not to chuckle and holding his hand. " Look, she had started recognising you, even if she is still in my protection" .

A knock on the door caught their attention, it was supriya standing there. " I am sorry to disturb you both, but just there to enquire, how's my child? Is she still kicking " She said still standing at the door.
" What is this supriyae, from when did you need permission to enter my chamber, come in fast " Vrushali made her sit by her side. Then three of them had a hearty conversation, till karna felt hungry and supriya was about to take him to dining room.

" Do you want anything jyeshtha rani? " She asked before leaving. " Actually no.... But I want something to eat.... Please send it " Vrushali said playing with the edge of her aanchal. " Jyeshtha rani " Supriya looked at her with shocked expression and vrushali gave a sheepish smile. " What's so shocking in that supriyae, she may be feeling hungry " Karna said tapping on supriya's shoulder.

" Arya, it's just early afternoon and it's her fourth meal from the morning " Supriya was still in surprise and vrushali was smiling bitting her lower lip. " It's not me priyae, it's your ladli who is feeling hungry everytime " Supriya just nodded with a nodded with a smile and left. After some time a maid entered with plate full of favourite food of vrushali.
---------------------------------------------------------
" Durva..... I'm in no mood to leave my room for today, bring my tray of food here itself " Vrushali said to her sister-in-law, shon's wife and her childhood friend. " Okay jiji " Durva just nodded and left.

After some time karna, supriya, shon and durva came with their dinner trays in their hands and sat on couch in vrushali's room. Vrushali got startled and asked " Why are you all here with your dinner, I just asked durva to send my dinner here " . " What if jyeshtha rani couldn't come out to have dinner with is, we all came to have dinner with you " Supriya said patting vrushali's cheeks.
They all had dinner with a conversations filled with laughs, smiles and teasing. When vrushali fell in deep slumber, karna just patted her forehead and left the room after closing the door.
----------------------------------------------------------
So, a new book with a new idea.