55:

⚠️: needles.

We made it home after a long day, of literally Yuta ruining every moment by stepping inside every time she tried in a different dress.

I yawned and laid my head on Renjun's shoulder, he was unfazed by it and just kept staring out the window.

Doyoung decided to take over the wheel since Shotaro literally braked every time he saw either a cat, a dog, or a bridal shop.

Zuley smiled as she stared out the window.

Jess and Liv were playing one of those clapping games and quietly sang. I thought they were great since they were practically sisters.

"Hey." Liv spoke up making all of us look at her.

"Do any of you want free tattoos?"

"Yessss." Jess said as she raised her hand. "I kinda want one for the girl's gang."

Zuley smiled and nodded along. "I want one too."

I nodded along. I wanted one too.

Renjun sighed as he looked at me. "It better not be big."

"You don't like tattoos?" Liv asked him.

He glanced out the window. "Not really."

I shrugged. "Well sucks. I'm still getting one."

Zuley glanced at Yuta. "I know you love tattoos. Maybe not on me but you like them on you for sure."

"You have tattoos?" I asked him.

He glanced at me. "You've never seen it??"

I shook my head.

He took of his black leather jacket and showed me his arm.

A full tattoo sleeve.
How come I never noticed it before??

Renjun rolled his eyes. "Should I get a full sleeve too?" He asked me sarcastically since I lost my focus on him.

"No." I said as I leaned back onto his chest. "I like Renjun for being the only guy to match up with my sarcasm and attitude."

He sighed and imitated my voice and repeated what I just said.

Doyoung braked at a good pace and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Isn't this the tattoo parlor?"

Liv glanced out and wowed. "So you do know which is my studio."

We got off the car, and quietly walked inside.

There were a few boys and girls glancing at us, but smiled when they saw Liv. "Oh baby's home." They muttered as they went back to what they were doing.

"Tattoo time." She said as she tied back her hair and pointed at all of us. "Who's going first?"

I smiled. "I'll do it. For the girl gang."

She smiled and clapped catching the attention of two other tattoo artists. "Can you do design 35 and 35 for them."

"Aren't you getting one too?" A taller looking guy said as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

Doyoung sighed deeply and stared off into the distance as if he were in 'The Office'

"Yeah. Draw it on my left arm while I draw it on her."

"But I need to numb you up." She cut him off by placing her finger on his lips.

"I don't need it, it's not like I feel pain anyways. Just do it. I'm used to needles."