22|A Dusty Kiss of Death

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"How terrible it is to love somethingdeath can touch

death can touch."
~Unknown
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The four Asgardians, Ethan, Rocket, Groot and Nidhogg teleported to Wakanda after Freya figured out where the large fight was taking place.

Thor threw Sortmbreaker out of the Bifrost, probably killing some of Thanos' people. The Bifrost left the group before Rocket jumped off Freya's shoulders.

"You guys are so screwed now!!" Bruce exclaimed, happy to see his friends alive and well.

"You or me first Ghost?" Thor looked down at Freya "After you, Feathers." She nodded encouragingly as Thor took a breath before he started running forward "Bring me Thanos!" He flew up into the sky, lightning surrounded him before he landed.

Freya took off in the air as Nidhogg turned into his large size before she mounted him. They flew towards the army of Thanos "Fire."

Nidhogg breathed fire and destroyed many of the Black Order. The dragon fire melted them and their weapons. The people of Wakanda and their allies ran forward, new found hope in them. Freya flew over towards the back of the Outriders army, where it was safe to say she wouldn't harm any of her friends and allies.

"They are fucking amazing," Ethan said dreamy, his eyes looking at Thor and Freya as if her were in love.

"I'll leave you to it," Freya whispered in Nidhogg's ear as she leaned forward, the black and red dragon growled as if telling her to go. Freya swung her leg over the dragon's neck, so she was sitting sideways on the scaly neck. She looked down before she jumped off, falling down, her fist smacking into the muddy floor, sending out a telekinetic wave. Freya grabbed one of her daggers, twirling it in her hand before she spun backwards and killed an Outrider.

Freya used the momentum to jump over the Outrider, her dagger still embedded in it's chest. She reached for her other dagger to cut down the Outriders that had gathered behind.

Nanna flipped her head up, her hair getting out of her face. Her fingers wrapped out Dragonfang as she pulled it back, slashing it through the sky so she held it parallel to her face.

"New haircut?" Steve panted as he looked at Thor who grinned "Notice you've copied my beard." Steve nodded weakly as he gestured at his own face with his shield-covered hand. Nanna slashed an Outrider while Groot impaled three with his arm "By the way, this is a friend of mine. Tree. And that is my wife, Nanna." Thor pointed at Groot and Nanna "I am Groot!" Groot snarled in battle mode "I... I am Steve Rogers," Steve panted.