Past of Bts

Jin pov:
I was walking through the halls when I heard y/n mentioning bts......she was on a call with her friend rosé I think.... I overheard their conversation.....she sounds really frustrated.... Since she is a part of the kims now we have to start treating her as our own.....
Let me tell you about us .... We are the most powerful maafia in the country well not us but its our da he owns 5 companies beside his maafia work for undercover if your thinking about our real mother... She is the worst person in the world .... U see she married my dad in the first place for his secret and yes she was from the rival gang.... And why did she have 7 sons with him u ask.... She wanted us so we grow up and that she will have more heirs to the company and fighters so basically she wanted us as her weapons..... 12 yrs ago our dad found out about that.... She had discovered everything about our dads company and all his secrets now she was ready to kill him... We were just kids that time.... The maknae line were just young toddlers nobody understood anything including me.... Our dad in the other hand was lucky he found out about it he left her as she was... He didn't kill her because he loved her.... My mom wanted us to go with her but my dad refused .... She  couldn't do anything since we were asked who we wanted to go with.... I am still proud of all my brothers that they decided to take the right side.As for that woman we don't know what happened to her nor do we wanna know but if she hears that we have a sister and a mother now I am sure she will come after them. Mom is in good hands with dad but I am worried about y/n.

After hearing the conversation I called my brothers.

Jungkook: hyung why did you call us??
I told them about the conversation.
Jhope:but why does she think that we see her as an ill mannered person.
Jin:I guess V and Jimin has sn explanation.
V hyung we made the dinner for 4 ½ hours an all she does is throw them if she would not be our sister I am telling you she would be our next victim.
Jimin: he is right hyung.
Jin: guys she did not throw the food away.
Jhope:yah she just tripped...... She didn't mean to hurt you.
Jimin: then why couldn't she tell that to us!!!
Namjoon: you probably didn't let her talk.
V: why are you guys supporting her???
Jungkook: she is our sister!!
Suga :she is a Kim member and we treat her like one get it?
RM:and no one bullies a Kim .... Keep an eye out for her in school.
Maknae line: yes hyung.
We decided to make a meal for her together and the result was very nice-

Y/n pov;
I am in my room. Scrolling through Instagram when I opened the door and saw plate of food-

I got really shocked can't believe this is the second time they made her food... She enjoyed the food and fell asleep.