T W E N T Y - T H R E E

"Scarlett, darling, open up," Draco continued to hit her door. He has been patient but she refused to open the door for a good 10 minutes now. For 10 minutes Draco had been standing in the girls Hufflepuff dorms, all alone. For 10 minutes had she been ignoring Draco, damaging his huge arse ego.

"I said no 6 times already, Draco. Go away." She was persistent. Scarlett may of been a Hufflepuff but she was not a push over. He was an arse and she was in no mood to deal with him today.

"Please darling, just talk to me. Tell me what's wrong," he sighed. She was a girl of mysteries. Quiet about herself but loud in every other way. Funny to those who craved a laugh, but boring to those who's smile came naturally. Sweet to those she loved, but mental to those who crossed her.

"oh, so now you want to talk," she chuckled coldly. "Got bored of ignoring after that kiss?" Her voice was cold. He could hear past her attitude and hear the pain. The pain he caused.
"Just go away Draco."

"Scarlett, I- I didn't mean to," he truly didn't, he was just scared. Scared of his feelings. Scared of her. He doesn't feel this way for girls. He's Draco Malfoy, Slytherin Prince, play boy, he doesn't get crushes. But this wasn't no crush, this was something he was imagining for almost 17 years. Something he longed for, something he craved and it was right in front of him. He was going to mess up, and it looks like he already had.

"But you did," her voice shaking. "And that hurt. Not only because you kissed me and left but because my best friend ignored me for a week.  A whole week you ignored me," she cried! He heard her sniffling, trying to choke back a sob. "So just go away, continue ignoring me."

He slid down against the door, head in his hands, knees to his chest, "Scarlett i'm not going away. I'm sorry I ignored you. I'm sorry, I know i'm sorry won't fix this but please let me in and explain." His voice was soft, angel like through the bottom of the door where he sat. He heard the door unlock and he stood up. The door opening revealing a red, and puffy faced Scarlett. He eyes were blood shot, tears still falling from them.

"You want to explain? Then explain," she whispered. They went and sat on her bed where he took her hand into his. She retracted it immediately hurting the boy in front of her. Guilt taking over his face.

He quickly regained strength, "Im sorry-"

"You already said that," she muttered under her breath.

Shooting her a quick glare, "I'm sorry I ignored you. I was scared- no scratch that i am scared. I've always been scared around you because I love you."

"What?"

"You heard me Scarlett. I love you Scarlett Nova Fox, and I have since we were children running around pretending to marry each other."

She looked up at him, and then his lips. She noticed he was already starting at hers. Scarletts eyes traveled back up to his before leaning in closing the gap. Sparks flew through their bodies. Her hands entangled in his hair, his on her waist.

Pulling away their were lips were swollen, Draco leaned forward putting his forehead on hers. Their chests rising and falling rapidly.

"I'm sorry," he whispered

"I love you too, Dragon." she smiled.

In that moment he knew she wasn't lying. He knew she meant those three words back. He pulled her into him laying down on the bed. A flick of his wrists the sheets cover them, and lights turn off.

Her head on his chest, his arms wrapping around her small frame. She could hear his heart beat through his chest, "Draco, calm down it's just me," she giggled at the boys fast heart beat.

His heart swelled like the grinch at the sight below him, "Exactly. It's you scar."

His simple words made her feel light and fuzzy. She's always loved the boy who was holding her, but she never had the ambition to tell him. That's why she wasn't in Slytherin. "I really do love you, Draco."

Pride. That's what he felt. He's so proud he finally got the girl of his dreams. The one who he's married a thousand times as a kid, and would do it a thousand more without hesitation.

He's always loved the girl he was holding, but he never had the heart to tell her, that is why he wasn't in Hufflepuff.

"And i really love you too, Darling."

***
don't you worry i have much more planned for this book. this is not the end :)
ALSO!!
Thank you for 300 reads!! I've gone up 100 reads just today and that's just crazy to think about. So thank you for taking you're time to read this. If you're enjoying this book check out my other book Astrophile, a ron weasley fanfic.